PDA

View Full Version : Are you needing your Bicycle Repaired and live out of town?

bb1stwick
05-Sep-08, 11:08
Hi,

I had my bike fixed by Wick Cycle Repairs and it is a good business if you live out of town and cant cycle your bike, this guy will come along and repair the bike on the spot or might take it away to be repaired elsewhere until a part comes home.
I had my bike repaired by this man (Marc MacDonald who used to be a professional cyclist) this he told me after I had asked what he used to do. He was in a bad RTA crash about 4 years ago and now he cant cycle a bike.

Anyway, he repaired my bike which was an old mountain bike and it had been lying in my garage for over 5 years. It was all seized up needing new braked, gears, gear changers, tyres etc. He chared me a very small price after I thought he would have told me the bike had to be put in a skip!
The bike was like new and he also gave it a good clean before it arrived. Alot of work done for a very reasonable price. He charged me 25p per mile but that only covers the high fuel charges these days! Well I live in Groats and I couldn't get my bike on a bus or in a taxi so he gave me a brilliant offer.

Highly recccommended A+

Give this man a try to see if you have the same thoughts as myself and leave a reply to this comments