PDA

View Full Version : charity motorcycle run

raymac
05-Sep-08, 10:19
Is there going to be a charity run this year at the end of September like last year?

Solus
05-Sep-08, 12:57
Think there is a ride out end of september followed by a dance later in the evening with raffles prizes. More info can be had from AMS , but i think the 27th was mentioned.
There is a small bit on the bike forum , but I never managed to get to the club meeting last night (man flu ) but if i get more info will let you know.

Setanta
05-Sep-08, 13:17
Gary Mclean Open Bike Run and Dance:

The Run Will Be Held On The 27th Of September, Gathering At The Norseman Hotel Car Park At 12:30 For 1:30 Start,
Soup And Sandwiches Will Be Provided By The Hotel Following The Run.
The Dance Will Commence At 9pm At The Above Venue With Two Local Bands Performing: Evil Intentions and Prolific.

Tickets Are Priced At £6 For The Run And £6 For The Dance Or Why Not Purchase Both For Just £10, Payment On The Day Is Also Acceptable, You Can Go To One Or The Other Or Why Not Make A Day Of It And Enjoy Both.
A bus will be laid on if there is enough interest from people from Thurso and outlying areas.
Charities that will benefit are McMillan nurses and the Association for Bikers with Disabilities

Please Contact Either Ray Or Paul At The Locations Or Numbers Below For Tickets.

Ray Paul
Longreen Farm AMS Motorcycles
South Keiss Coach Road
Wick Wick
Tel. 077333225557 Tel. 07884185015

In Association With
Caithness Motorcycle Club

Tugmistress
07-Sep-08, 14:51
Just picked up a flyer for this at AMS when through getting my gloves today, can you tell me a little more please? i would be interested in doing the run if you don't mind a little 50 joining the big boys :o

Setanta
07-Sep-08, 15:07
Oh you are weclcome, what sort of details would you like?

Tugmistress
07-Sep-08, 15:13
Just worried i wont make it through to wick by 12.30 as i finish work at 12.00 so where could i join if i am late? due back at work at 5.40 so would i be in time? and is everyone going to leave me standing? lol

Setanta
07-Sep-08, 15:34
Just worried i wont make it through to wick by 12.30 as i finish work at 12.00 so where could i join if i am late? due back at work at 5.40 so would i be in time? and is everyone going to leave me standing? lol

No you wont get left behind ;). We wont be leaving Wick until about 1330 so you would have plenty of time, otherwise you could join us at Thurso. There is no reason why you should not make work at that time. If its a bad day it wil be a sort run anyway, hopefully not

Tugmistress
07-Sep-08, 15:39
Thanks for that Setanta, will look forward to it :)
I'll keep my eye on the weather nearer the time :D

moureen
07-Sep-08, 19:43
Sounds like a good day/night any spare pillion seats for two lady hells angels??????LOL.

Setanta
07-Sep-08, 19:48
Sounds like a good day/night any spare pillion seats for two lady hells angels??????LOL.

Im sure we can find a couple for you, watch this space ;)

Solus
07-Sep-08, 20:14
Sure I could fit one on the back also :)

Setanta
07-Sep-08, 20:17
Think that needs a pic then Ill judge ;)

Sure I could fit one on the back also :)

moureen
07-Sep-08, 20:42
Thats great guys mind I will remind you nearer the time!!!!.:)