PDA

View Full Version : GD Mcleod garage

hotrod4
03-Sep-08, 08:50
Put my car in for a new part on the exhaust and brakes fixed. They delivered a courtesy car on Sunday while picking up my one and had the car fixed by Tuesday morning. They even phoned me to see if I wanted a new tyre as one was "getting there". Picked car up excellent job, even fixed a problem I had with the engine running funny (which 3 seperate garages couldnt diagnose!!)without charging me for the privilege!!!

Overall fantastic service and very reasonable labour charges would definitely recommend if you want a quick cheap service without all the hassle. 10/10 for service and cost!!!!

Blondie
03-Sep-08, 09:40
Where is this garage?

hotrod4
03-Sep-08, 15:00
Where is this garage?

oops sorry took it that everyone knew!!! Its at Shebster near Reay.

Phoebus_Apollo
03-Sep-08, 16:17
Agreed - George and co offer truely fantastic service.:D

Thumper
03-Sep-08, 21:02
George has taken care of my "baby" for a while now and I cant speak highly enough of him!He always gets the work done quickly,doesnt charge a kings ransom and provides a courtesy car when needed,simply the best IMO x

Dynamic Sounds
04-Sep-08, 22:34
Totally agree

Have dealt with George for cars and fixes for as long as I've had cars!
Even sorted the clutch in my dad's car over a christmas one year, even though the clutch went on the way to Inverness, the car was in Helmsdale, he went down, took the car north and had the new clutch in place before Hogmanay! And he was closed for Christmas that year!

Nibbler
05-Sep-08, 20:25
Hotrod4 - thanks for putting this on.

It is not very often that a garage gets good press and to hear that there are some on the go (well, this one anyway) is good to know.

Much appreciated to hear that there are still some people out there who go beyond what is necessary and put that extra thought into their service.

hotrod4
05-Sep-08, 21:26
Hotrod4 - thanks for putting this on.

It is not very often that a garage gets good press and to hear that there are some on the go (well, this one anyway) is good to know.

Much appreciated to hear that there are still some people out there who go beyond what is necessary and put that extra thought into their service.

No worries, I dont often put recommendations on but They bent over backwards for me and everything I asked for I got and more. Credit where credit is due I say.

anneoctober
15-Sep-08, 12:14
thank you to all orgers who have been kind enough to respond to this thread. It's good to know that we're on the right track with our customers :D we do aim to please, although I'm sure we fall short sometimes:(
anyway , thanks again and Happy Motoring !!
Geo & Anne xxx

eric pollard
18-Sep-08, 21:00
i would also like to thank everyone for there kind words on big g mac hes e boy and trust me i know better than anyone he has done more for me than anyone will ever know G MAC YOURE THE BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!

mallster
19-Sep-08, 15:53
Could'nt agree more i'd also like to thank g mac for all his expert knowledge with the grief my van gave me
Cheers g mac