PDA

View Full Version : Holiday

sweetpea
02-Sep-08, 22:20
I'm busy packing and wondering at the same time what ya'all take with you? I've decided that as the weight allowances get smaller and smaller all the time I'm going to go minimalist.

changilass
02-Sep-08, 23:05
Take t-shirts or strappy tops that you can wear at night with a pair of black trousers, then wear again next day with shorts.

If its somewhere hot enough then a couple of bikinis and a load of sarongs will do.

Hope you have a great holiday where ever you are going and whatever you decide to take with you.

trix
02-Sep-08, 23:10
mmh...

3 bikinis, 3 short skirts, 10 tops, 2 pairs o' sandles....

pair o' troosers, twa too'els, a bobble, make up - minimum! shampoo/conditioner.

brush, hair dryer, straighners an ma book....

an am guid to go....;)

lazytown
03-Sep-08, 00:19
I'm busy packing and wondering at the same time what ya'all take with you? I've decided that as the weight allowances get smaller and smaller all the time I'm going to go minimalist.

go to a nudist camp, no luggage required :lol:

Bad Manners
03-Sep-08, 08:47
If you can't fit it all in a carrier size bag you are taking to much.
There is nothing better than travelling light. No delays at the airport, unpack in 30 sec more time to enjoy holiday. so much allowence to bring back all the goodies that you buy.
Have a nice time wish I was going on holiday soon.

sweetpea
04-Sep-08, 15:25
Right that's me about sorted. Not bothering with my straighteners as they will take about 3 hours to heat up so no point really they will just be taking up extra room. ;)