PDA

View Full Version : Freeview?

footie chick
02-Sep-08, 18:03
Is anyone having problems with some freeview channels? I can get BBC1 but not alot of others? Was fine yesterday.

hotrod4
02-Sep-08, 18:19
Is anyone having problems with some freeview channels? I can get BBC1 but not alot of others? Was fine yesterday.

My CH5 has gone and my More 4 is going doo lally!.
Glad its not just me as I just installed a 6foot monster of an aerial last week and was getting strange looks from the missus like"You aint fixed it right" but now I am off the hook.

hope they get it sorted I always watch freeview in my bed.

ashaw1
02-Sep-08, 21:36
I had problems with Cbeebies today, was driving my 2 year old mad!

footie chick
02-Sep-08, 22:05
Thank goodness its not just me. :lol: hope its not off for too long.

Melancholy Man
02-Sep-08, 22:10
Bloody awful. Now, I'm off to watch Doctor Who on the Interweb.

What's pre-Revolutionary France doing on board a spaceship, Micky? Get a little perspective!

Don't blink!

Get the shooty-dog thing!

Kung-fu Scottish monks!

Fran
03-Sep-08, 03:20
i dont know what i did to mine, i must have moved all the settings and now dont have a clue how to put it back to how it was!!!!!!!

Moonboots
03-Sep-08, 08:42
They are doing work on the Rumster mast which will effect both digital and analogue tv and radio.

The will be happening over the next few weeks until October then everything should be back to normal

Liz
03-Sep-08, 12:56
They are doing work on the Rumster mast which will effect both digital and analogue tv and radio.

The will be happening over the next few weeks until October then everything should be back to normal

I checked the BBC website for transmitter work being carried out and Rumster isn't mentioned?

Moonboots
04-Sep-08, 15:18
check this site out.

http://digitaluk.co.uk/planned_eng_listing/engineering_works

Liz
04-Sep-08, 17:42
Cheers for that Moonboots.:D

dortmunder
10-Sep-08, 16:13
I've just started using Freeview after years of having Sky so I'm pleased to know my reception problem is not unique. But what Freeview channels should I be getting in Wick (without any paid-for additions)? What seems odd to me is that there's a channel entitled FilmFour+1 which actually gets Ch4+1. FilmFour is free-to-air but do we get it here? Then there's E4+1 (or is it More4+1, I can't recall just now...) where there's nothing at all on that channel name but the ordinary channel (not the +1) is receivable. Why would you not be able to get the +1??