PDA

View Full Version : Whats on the menu today

rs 2k
02-Sep-08, 17:01
Hi

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight?

I am sitting here can't think what to make :)

kwbrown111
02-Sep-08, 17:11
My homemade chicken broth followed by artic roll and fruit

balto
02-Sep-08, 17:17
Our kids are at a birthdy tea tonight, so it is just me and the other half, so just something quick will do, so steak and onion rolls it is going to be.

Ricco
02-Sep-08, 17:18
mushroom taglietelli and home grown beans, followed by vanilla icecream with toffee sauce.

Ash
02-Sep-08, 17:33
we had fajitas yummy! :P

footie chick
02-Sep-08, 18:02
Mince and tatties.

Solus
02-Sep-08, 19:36
Rib eye steaks, fried off in a little olive oil, knob of butter, 2 crushed garlic cloves and a bit of fresh rosemary. Served up with new tatties, little butter and mint, along with a large mushroom cooked in the juices from the steak. :lol: it was soooooooooooo fine burp

golach
02-Sep-08, 19:44
Sausage Stovies.....comfort food :D

Welcomefamily
02-Sep-08, 20:00
Chilli made with Haggis.

Bad Manners
02-Sep-08, 20:18
Crispy deep fired chichen strips with Saffron rice followed by the best home made rice pudding
there's none left now

Nibbler
02-Sep-08, 20:21
Hi rs 2k

I had baked tatties with cheese and beans and it was good. The little one had her favourite - vegetable medley with cheese sauce.

What did you end up having yourselves??

Some of the above made my mouth water and that is after my grub :lol:

Amy-Winehouse
02-Sep-08, 20:23
I cooked Spaghetti bolognese for everyone tonight- theres none left over so I think they all enjoyed it- I certainly did.

Beef Olives tomorrow if that helps ?

joxville
02-Sep-08, 20:41
Domino's American Hot pizza with extra jalapeno peppers on top.

kgunn
02-Sep-08, 20:43
Bird's Eye Chicken Curry ready meal :lol::D

telfordstar
02-Sep-08, 20:53
Macaroni cheese yum yum

rs 2k
02-Sep-08, 21:04
Hi rs 2k

I had baked tatties with cheese and beans and it was good. The little one had her favourite - vegetable medley with cheese sauce.

What did you end up having yourselves??

Some of the above made my mouth water and that is after my grub :lol:

We had mince and tatties in the end [lol]

Made my mouth water 2 :lol: with all the ideas

Keep the replies coming, will get some good ideas for another day

Think spagetti bolognese tomorrow with loads of grated cheese on top...........yummy

Tugmistress
02-Sep-08, 22:17
Just sat down with the second half of last nights lasagne after taking neep through to wick tonight, suspected broken ankle again :roll:

sweetpea
02-Sep-08, 22:26
We had left over sausage and butterbean casserole with carrots I grew myself. No pudding tho.

trix
02-Sep-08, 23:02
i made neep soup yesterday an hed it enite followed by a plate o carrots, broccoli an califloer....

am on a low calorie diet ifanow :mad:

ach, its choost anither phase :roll:

Torvaig
02-Sep-08, 23:06
Just sat down with the second half of last nights lasagne after taking neep through to wick tonight, suspected broken ankle again :roll:

Oh, that's not so good; :( hope the initial diagnosis is wrong and that it will soon be on the mend. Keep us informed.....