PDA

View Full Version : wedding cars?

Foxylady
01-Sep-08, 23:25
I'm planning to get married next year and was wondering what is the best type/colour of wedding car to have? Any ideas plz?

teenybash
01-Sep-08, 23:32
How lovely for you, planning your big day.
Deciding the colour of cars could be based on the colours of your main wedding group, bridesmaid dresses, flowers etc. You might want to base your choice to include the grroms attire.
Will you be having a traditional wedding or a theme...............:Razz

Fran
02-Sep-08, 03:19
Does no one have Mr Sutherlands 2 white horses and carriage to their wedding anymore?

*Martin*
02-Sep-08, 08:35
I was looking at getting the General Lee from Dukes of hazard but the Mrs-to-be said No! Needless to say I don't take part in the planning of the wedding any more :)

Iffy
02-Sep-08, 16:38
Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding !
The cars would all depend on a lot of other considerations. How far will you have to travel from your house to church / your budget / colour scheme / and are you the type of person who would rather go for "crazy" as opposed to "traditional" ?!!! Personally I would prefer the smart black cars used by "Millers" of Wick. Thats the company I used at my wedding and was very pleased with their service. Anyway Good Luck in whatever you choose - its YOUR special day, so make the choice that will make YOU happy ! :)

Foxylady
02-Sep-08, 23:57
We have recently moved up here therefore what cars are available in caithness for wedding hire and what colours do they come in?
Black cars where i lived were mostly used for funerals - is it different up here?
Look forward to any replies...:lol:

Fran
03-Sep-08, 02:43
The long white limousine seems the favourite.

ashaw1
03-Sep-08, 10:17
We have recently moved up here therefore what cars are available in caithness for wedding hire and what colours do they come in?
Black cars where i lived were mostly used for funerals - is it different up here?
Look forward to any replies...:lol:
You will probably find that with the car most people go for traditional black cars and maybe something white for the bride. If you have a wealthy friend who maybe has a nice jag then that too could be an option. Although colour schemes for weddings have changed a lot over the years i am sure you will find that in the area of cars things have pretty much stayed the same. Why not contact a couple of the local car hire companies and ask their opinion. CFD have some nice ones!

Foxylady
04-Sep-08, 12:21
Thanks Fran,

I've just booked the White Stretched Limousine for my forthcoming wedding, it's such a great looking car and good value for money!

Thanks to all who replied..:lol: