PDA

View Full Version : Cold...

Melancholy Man
01-Sep-08, 22:58
... just let the cat in, and got a taste of cold air past my teeth. Is this the harbinger of a Caithness autumn?

Welcomefamily
01-Sep-08, 23:52
Aye its a bit nippy out there.

joxville
01-Sep-08, 23:54
The nights are fair drawn in!

Metalattakk
01-Sep-08, 23:56
Good. Fed up with the warm weather - gie me a chilly frosty morning any time. :)

trix
01-Sep-08, 23:57
gie me a chilly frosty morning any time. :)

kills 'e germs ;)

joxville
02-Sep-08, 00:01
Good. Fed up with the warm weather - gie me a chilly frosty morning any time. :)

Ye'll get a chilly frost anytime on e' org. [lol]

wifie
02-Sep-08, 00:02
Love autumn - can smell it in the air today! :)

Kevin Milkins
02-Sep-08, 00:09
It certainly has a different feel to it just now.
The steam on the windows when you are cooking ,etc.
I have not seen the latest on the hurricane ,but its not so bad in Caithnes.:D

router
02-Sep-08, 00:13
thought it was nice and cool,nice night for a walk

jings00
02-Sep-08, 00:40
aye not long back a w.a.l.k with the muttley, and it is nice and fresh out.
<big breaths>

Melancholy Man
02-Sep-08, 10:57
Warm again today.

teenybash
02-Sep-08, 11:06
aye...all weathers in one day are not unusual..............;)

trix
02-Sep-08, 11:16
am planin off on ma bike a run til thrumster, last time i did 'at i got burned :eek:

Whitewater
02-Sep-08, 11:41
Trix, great weather to go a bike run to Thrumster, was out earlier this morning myself, done the loop, back into town via Haster.

We have been very lucky this year with the weather, I've had many pleasant days on the bowling green, long may it continue. There is a wee bit of a nip in the air during the evenings now, but thats just fine, as it should be for this time of year.

wifie
02-Sep-08, 15:00
Warm again today.

LOL MM you will never take over from Tugs as the Org weather person! ;)
'Tis warm here today too (well now that the mist has been burnt off) but there is definitely an autumnal chill to the morning air and as Jox said the nights indeed are fair drawin in! :)

scotsboy
02-Sep-08, 15:59
In deference to The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that the local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as .''British Weather.' Rather than offend a sizable portion of the population, it will now be referred to as 'Muslim Weather.'

In other words - 'partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite.

trix
02-Sep-08, 16:08
Trix, great weather to go a bike run to Thrumster, was out earlier this morning myself, done the loop, back into town via Haster.

hed 'e wind in ma face 'e whole wie oot, wis hard goin. fair took swiet til ma brew (pantin' lek a dowg in heit) :lol:

backs o' ma leigs lek rods o' steel tho ;)

cheited tho, cut short...dammit :mad:

doon newton hill - yee ha....rock an roll!

trix
02-Sep-08, 16:09
oh aye, an its a fine day ootside ;)