PDA

View Full Version : lurker

exweeker
01-Sep-08, 17:58
well its back to being a lurker im afraid i wonder before i go back under my divid how many posts the know alls have managed to get closed down bye all no more from me

silverfox57
01-Sep-08, 18:08
sorry to read your post,have always tryed to kept open mind on hear.hope you change your mind,as have enjoyed your posts.all the best from silverfox57,

teenybash
01-Sep-08, 18:18
well its back to being a lurker im afraid i wonder before i go back under my divid how many posts the know alls have managed to get closed down bye all no more from me

Now don't be going back under the duvet, unless there is something interesting going on and you can tell us all about it. :)

Chuck in your two pence....it's as important as anyone elses.....don't take to the lurking again....join in, bounce the flak back and have a wry smile at it all......go on, you know you really want to stay ;)

peedie man
01-Sep-08, 18:21
Oh come on exweeker dinna throw your dummy out of the pram

justine
01-Sep-08, 19:06
:~(take care exweeker..Hope you come back soon..Enjoyed reading your posts..;)

trix
01-Sep-08, 19:16
da be takin 'e huff,

stay wi us ex-weeker...

Venture
01-Sep-08, 19:17
Now don't be going back under the duvet, unless there is something interesting going on and you can tell us all about it. :)

Chuck in your two pence....it's as important as anyone elses.....don't take to the lurking again....join in, bounce the flak back and have a wry smile at it all......go on, you know you really want to stay ;)

Think you mis-read the post there teenybash. She said divid not duvet. Maybe not as comfortable but at least its better than a stone. [lol]

northener
01-Sep-08, 19:53

I hope you're not blaming me for the thread being pulled.........

Seriously though Exw, you may be clueless about anything that floats - but I love you all the same.

Keep posting, old chap!

Amy-Winehouse
01-Sep-08, 20:25
Shame, I was just beginning to look forward to tonights cruise boat thread. Theres no need to chuck it in , keep postin

floyed
01-Sep-08, 20:42
Keep posting dinna say goodbye yet!:D

joxville
01-Sep-08, 20:44
I can feel a lot of L..O..V..E in this forum.

TBH
01-Sep-08, 21:09
I can feel a lot of L..O..V..E in this forum.Love Of Visceral Entertainment

northener
01-Sep-08, 23:06
Love Of Visceral Entertainment

Oh, yes indeedy...........

Kevin Milkins
01-Sep-08, 23:49
I do try to keep up to speed.:confused
What have I missed now.???????????

wifie
02-Sep-08, 03:08
Love Of Visceral Entertainment

Nothin wrong wi showin yer viscerals! ;)