PDA

View Full Version : george bush and the truth

router
31-Aug-08, 11:46
here he is saying what he realy means
http://www.davidcameron.com/2007/07/f.html

silverfox57
31-Aug-08, 14:40
the sooner the power is taken away from George bush,the world will be a safer place to live in,cant think how he can sleep at night,with want he has done in is time he has been in office,

joxville
31-Aug-08, 15:00
How he ever managed to get 8 years in office is beyond me, probably the family connections and money bought it for him. However I've noticed many times that after giving a speech he always looks as if he's thinking, 'I haven't a clue what I've been talking about'.

Thankfully he's out of office soon.

trix
31-Aug-08, 16:53
How he ever managed to get 8 years in office is beyond me, probably the family connections and money bought it for him.

sorto lek bobs yer uncle??

there is a story there but i choost cana mind'ed.....ifanow :roll:

Rheghead
31-Aug-08, 19:23
Ha Ha, nice spoof vid of GW.:lol:

horseman
31-Aug-08, 20:27
Perhaps you would prefer some gung ho idgit who would lead us all into an atomic future!As I see it he has preserved the status quo-power where it belongs.

TBH
31-Aug-08, 21:18
Bush is the gungho idiot that could lead us into a nuclear war.
The balance of power should never be in the hands of one country and as much as we need a strong U.S we also need a strong Russia.
As they say, ' power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.'

Angel
31-Aug-08, 23:11
Your caption "George Bush and the Truth"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha stop it I am acheing...
Don't it hurts...

Angel

Bruce_H
01-Sep-08, 00:18
Well, he stayed the president for 8 years by winning 2 elections. Credit the US Democrats for running such weak candidates to oppose him.

George Bush will turn over power in January of 2009, and if you take a look at him, he is ready to go. That job takes a lot of out the person who does it, just take a look at what happened to Bill Clinton (heart attack). It's pretty much a thankless job that is a never ending stress festival.

Sadly, from appearances the slate of candidates to replace him are not substantially better (my assessment), so we face 4 more years of vague and clueless leadership.

Bruce H

Aaldtimer
01-Sep-08, 02:20
Bruce..."Well, he stayed the president for 8 years by winning 2 elections."

More like he stole two elections by dis-enfrichansing an awful lot of voters under very dubious circumstances.
Chads, bumps, dents? Ring any bells?:~(

Melancholy Man
03-Sep-08, 23:08
Bush is the gungho idiot that could lead us into a nuclear war.

I really have to ask, against whom? Much the same was said about Reagan, but that turned out alright.

The balance of power should never be in the hands of one country and as much as we need a strong U.S we also need a strong Russia.

We don't need a hyperpower, and need non-alligned states, but I daresay quite a few Georgians and Chechens would disagree with the second part! Not to mention Czechs and Slovaks who were around in 1968, and Hungarians in 1956, and a fair few others.

Well, he stayed the president for 8 years by winning 2 elections.

Let's just repeat that. He won 2000. Oh yes he did!

Credit the US Democrats for running such weak candidates to oppose him.

Al Gore lost by a gnat's crotchet, but even though he went on to snatch the Peace Prize from Irena Sendler, this was unfortunate. Kerry was so dire that people were prepared to submit to another four years of GWB.