PDA

View Full Version : sams

sphinx
30-Aug-08, 21:54
I know there have been threads already recommending sams furniture store but felt it needed to be highlighted again.
was wanting a bed for my daughters room, went to a certain shop in wick... wont say who ...(old caithness glass)..too expensive!!!
thot i was gonna have to go to argos then remembered sams ..went in picked a lovely waxed pine bed and matteress. ,ended up buying drawers to match... for same price the other shop were asking just for bed .
Had it delivered same day ..what more can you ask for.. a superb friendly service and quality products.
thanks sam your a credit to the town.

hotrod4
31-Aug-08, 15:47
I know there have been threads already recommending sams furniture store but felt it needed to be highlighted again.
was wanting a bed for my daughters room, went to a certain shop in wick... wont say who ...(old caithness glass)..too expensive!!!
thot i was gonna have to go to argos then remembered sams ..went in picked a lovely waxed pine bed and matteress. ,ended up buying drawers to match... for same price the other shop were asking just for bed .
Had it delivered same day ..what more can you ask for.. a superb friendly service and quality products.
thanks sam your a credit to the town.

Agree with you there 100% I bought same bed as you after going to the "other shop". Bought from him in the past and would gladly recommend him to anyone.