PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions...

spiggie
29-Dec-05, 17:11
Whats everybody's new year resolution going to be? Well im going to TRY to be more organised.... like it will really happen :)

angela5
29-Dec-05, 17:20
Whats everybody's new year resolution going to be? Well im going to TRY to be more organised.... like it will really happen :)

I keep trying that never lasts long though.
This year i'm going to try more active things for a change and hopefully stick to it.

Rheghead
29-Dec-05, 17:21
One of my new year's resolutions is to go veggie, the other will be fairly evident come the New Year.

unicorn
29-Dec-05, 17:23
hmmm Rheghead does that mean you have resolved to spend less time here??? lol :)

Drutt
29-Dec-05, 18:35
One of my new year's resolutions is to go veggie Good luck with that. If you build up a collection of your favourite, easy-to-make, vegetarian recipes, you shouldn't find it too difficult, especially if you like the some of the TVP, and similar, products on the market. I don't, so it's a good thing I like lots and lots of vegetables. :)

Rheghead
29-Dec-05, 18:52
Drutt,thank you for the encouragement, I like the Linda McCartney range especially the veggie mince, it makes a great spag-bol. There is another market leader in the TVP business and they are great as well but the name escapes me atm and I am not sure that I have seen Linda McCartney range being sold in the shops just recently so I am wondering if they are scaling down production? :(. I love most vegetables, so I will try not to fall into the trap of being a 'chips with everything' veggie. I threw out the deep fat fryer some time ago so it's a bit of a pallaver to make chips in our house now.

I read somewhere that it takes 10lbs of vegetable protein to make 1lb of animal protein, that sounds a good reason to quit meat for environmental sustainability as well as the other reasons of course.