PDA

View Full Version : My poem is being published!!!!

teenybash
28-Aug-08, 14:30
Don't Trample on the Flowers

'Don't trample on the flowers please,'
I say for the hundredth time.
Oh no, the rope they're playing with
was my washing line.

Dirt and mud walked in the house,
just after I had hoovered
and had it all so neat.

Dear, dear the house is not the place,
for twigs and fallen logs,
but, the smile and blink their eyes at me,
my carefree, happy dogs!!

wifie
28-Aug-08, 14:31
Where?.................

trix
28-Aug-08, 14:34
guid for ye teenybash - weel done ye....poet ;)

teenybash
28-Aug-08, 14:56
Where?.................

Publisher is Forward Press in Peterborough who are putting together an anthology........I posted a notice a while back for anyone who wanted to submit their verses.....I didn't think I had much of a chance, so am well pleased.:Razz

wifie
28-Aug-08, 15:02
Hey really cool teenybash - well done you! :)

Torvaig
28-Aug-08, 16:12
Well done TB and I like the poem; when are you doing autographs? ;)

teenybash
28-Aug-08, 16:23
Well done TB and I like the poem; when are you doing autographs? ;)

Just form an orderly queue...................[lol]

Sporran
29-Aug-08, 00:42
Congratulations teenybash!!!!! :D

moureen
29-Aug-08, 17:26
Congtatulations teenybash!!! the poem is really sweet,by the way thought this link might interest you and any one else out there
www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/dayslikethis. if you go to other peoples stories you can read my story under the name Barry Hunter.Well done again and if any one submits a story let me know.

teenybash
29-Aug-08, 18:10
Congtatulations teenybash!!! the poem is really sweet,by the way thought this link might interest you and any one else out there
www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/dayslikethis (http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/dayslikethis). if you go to other peoples stories you can read my story under the name Barry Hunter.Well done again and if any one submits a story let me know.

I loved the story, simply told...I could actually feel the chill of the rain and wind going through me, I was there on that wee bike, Brrrr.......thank you for the link, I might have a go.......;)

moureen
29-Aug-08, 18:21
I loved the story, simply told...I could actually feel the chill of the rain and wind going through me, I was there on that wee bike, Brrrr.......thank you for the link, I might have a go.......;)

Oh thank you Teenybash every time I read it I cry,Barry wrote the story as an essay in collage gave me a copy and I cherish it when i was given the link it seemed like fate so it was Barry and Phillips story that I submitted.Yes go on have a go!!! and good luck.

Welcomefamily
30-Aug-08, 11:59
Well done teenybush, its great when it happens, wish you many more.