PDA

View Full Version : New Year

scrapydoo
28-Dec-05, 22:21
So now that christmas is over for another year ,
what has everyone got planned for the new year are you going out or staying in and going to your beds?:D

unicorn
28-Dec-05, 22:32
bed!! for sure it will make a nice change to be able to get up on the 1st at a decent time lol :)

Rheghead
29-Dec-05, 00:03
I am going 100% veggie.

Whitewater
29-Dec-05, 01:43
I'm going to have a goooood time. May even start it off at the street party. Got all the family, grand children, inlaws and mother inlaw round for dinner on New Years day, just a great way to start of the New Year.

I wish all on Caithness. org all the best for the coming year

Sporran
29-Dec-05, 03:02
We're going to have a quiet celebration at home. Will have a few drams and snacks to see the New Year in with our family, and either rent a movie or watch some TV specials. Sounds kind of boring, I know, lol! :p

Then on New Year's Day, we'll be cooking turkey again, as it's a big favourite in this household. We'll be washing it down with plenty of white wine, of course! :D

jamesmoore
29-Dec-05, 04:07
I'm going to have a goooood time. May even start it off at the street party. Got all the family, grand children, inlaws and mother inlaw round for dinner on New Years day, just a great way to start of the New Year.

I wish all on Caithness. org all the best for the coming yearI'll be having the inlaws round too..:rolleyes: .
Q..Whats the difference between inlaws and outlaws?:confused:
A.. Outlaws are wanted..

shrek_donkey
29-Dec-05, 14:05
Will be staying in and having a good fill of drink not had a drink since july think that entitles me to have my fill lol

angela5
29-Dec-05, 15:10
i'm having my family around including my future sister in-law:eek: that surely will get me pie-eyed.

krieve
31-Dec-05, 15:51
I am staying in canna get a babysitter so i will maybe have 1 or 2 drams in the hoose.

Katy
01-Jan-06, 15:23
Well was down at the street party last night with all my family including my 1 year old daughter who was a wee angel and slept in her pram, was a great night, good crowd and a good laugh - until some silly person (won't mention any names) through 3 stacked glasses and nearly hit my daughters pram! Why do people have to go and ruin everyone else's fun family night out? Lucky we had the plastic cover over her pram or the glass would have gone in on her not only that it could have hit anyone else who would have be unlucky and ended up in the hospital - a good start to anyone's year - just spoilt by someone who has little else to do!

Good street party again though so well done to everyone else who put in all the hard work before and after, the street is very tidy this morning when we went a walk through - hope to be there next year and not have the same problem! Well done everyone and have a good and happy 2006!

kx

unicorn
01-Jan-06, 15:30
There's always one idiot in every situation who has no thought or respect for anyone else. It seems to be an all too familiar scene all over these days.

krieve
01-Jan-06, 16:24
Well was down at the street party last night with all my family including my 1 year old daughter who was a wee angel and slept in her pram, was a great night, good crowd and a good laugh - until some silly person (won't mention any names) through 3 stacked glasses and nearly hit my daughters pram! Why do people have to go and ruin everyone else's fun family night out? Lucky we had the plastic cover over her pram or the glass would have gone in on her not only that it could have hit anyone else who would have be unlucky and ended up in the hospital - a good start to anyone's year - just spoilt by someone who has little else to do!

Good street party again though so well done to everyone else who put in all the hard work before and after, the street is very tidy this morning when we went a walk through - hope to be there next year and not have the same problem! Well done everyone and have a good and happy 2006!

kx
You were very lucky that she had the rain cover over the pram, what a very stupid thing for someone to do there is always 1 idiot thinking they are smart. Glad here she is ok hope you had a good new year anyway.

Katy
01-Jan-06, 19:33
As you said she was very lucky alright. The police are involved so hopefully they will do something about it - but if anyone else seen what happened I would be very grateful if you could speak up - we were standing outside wollies with the pram in the corner and the individual through it from near the end of the lorry. Thank you for any help you can give in hopefully not letting this person off with this stupid behaviour again!

Kx

katarina
02-Jan-06, 09:57
As you said she was very lucky alright. The police are involved so hopefully they will do something about it - but if anyone else seen what happened I would be very grateful if you could speak up - we were standing outside wollies with the pram in the corner and the individual through it from near the end of the lorry. Thank you for any help you can give in hopefully not letting this person off with this stupid behaviour again!

Kx

What a stupid thing to do! I'm glad the baby wasn't hurt! If this person threw anything it would be bad enough - but glass! I hope you get some witnesses.

Katy
02-Jan-06, 12:40
What annoys me is the people you would most expect it to be is someone young and immature but it wasn't which makes me even more mad about it! My daughter wasn't any wiser she slept through the whole thing! I hope I get witnesses too - I know a few people that have seen it but the more people that seen it the better!

Kx