PDA

View Full Version : Photography post!!

floyed
26-Aug-08, 16:54
I have just been in the photography forum and there is a very strange thread been started has anyone else read it. It is titled Girls do you have a rubber wardrobe??

Maybe someone having a joke or maybe i just don't get it??

Tugmistress
26-Aug-08, 17:07
same poster was asking for models a wee while back, maybe he wants to be a fashion photographer :confused

floyed
26-Aug-08, 17:10
same poster was asking for models a wee while back, maybe he wants to be a fashion photographer :confused

Maybe:eek:

scotsboy
26-Aug-08, 17:12
I think this is a better example of "Is this man for real" than Boris J..........I must admit to assuming it is a man.........could be a lady..........in which case I am sure it is okay:)

Thumper
26-Aug-08, 17:13
Thats me goosed then,mine is made of wood ;) x

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 17:14
Bwahahahahahahaaa!

Bondage photography sessions in Caithness AND advertised on the org....

That's made my day that has...

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Buttercup
26-Aug-08, 17:18
I have just been in the photography forum and there is a very strange thread been started has anyone else read it. It is titled Girls do you have a rubber wardrobe??

Maybe someone having a joke or maybe i just don't get it??

Wonder it hasn't "disappeared" ~ I see it's been posted twice!:eek:

Tugmistress
26-Aug-08, 17:26
Bwahahahahahahaaa!

Bondage photography sessions in Caithness AND advertised on the org....

That's made my day that has...

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Yours and my thoughts exactly lol definately brightened my day up :D

balto
26-Aug-08, 17:32
aye notice that aswell, but they are worded differently, dont really think the org is the place for bondage and stuff like that lol

teenybash
26-Aug-08, 17:38
I think we have a wee dirty man in an old mac lurking on the org looking for some naughties....................I can see him now hunched over his PC fervently wishing for that elusive reply from a fantasy driven rubber clad female, complete with dog collar, whip and a set of handcuffs.......
Brilliant......... our very own *!"?? ;)...[lol]..[lol]

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 17:39
aye notice that aswell, but they are worded differently, dont really think the org is the place for bondage and stuff like that lol

Oh.... I'll just get changed then... :eek:

Torvaig
26-Aug-08, 17:47

You are right Balto; I'm not a prude but this is a family forum....:confused

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 17:58
My Hubby just wants to know what good a rubber wardrobe would be? He says the door would keep bouncing open when you tried to shut it! :roll:

balto
26-Aug-08, 18:02
thhis thread is a nice change from normal, at leastit will bring a laugh, what with everyones different replys.

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 18:05
Well, the moderators had obviously had their Weetabix... It's gone already. :)

northener
26-Aug-08, 18:20
....................I can see him now hunched over his PC fervently wishing for that elusive reply from a fantasy driven rubber clad female, complete with dog collar, whip and a set of handcuffs.......
Brilliant......... our very own *!"??

STOP LOOKING THROUGH MY WINDOW!!!![disgust]

Welcomefamily
26-Aug-08, 18:58
STOP LOOKING THROUGH MY WINDOW!!!![disgust]

I told you, its your multi org personalities, but you missed out available for :lol:

dessie
26-Aug-08, 19:00
bondage who said that,,oh my god i bin cort
lol.:Razz

floyed
26-Aug-08, 19:03
LOL i am delighted with the replies very funny. I thought maybe i was reading it wrong but obviously we are all thinking the same.

It was the tied up bit i thought was a bit worrying lol:eek:

floyed
26-Aug-08, 19:05

I posted one of the moderators to let them know it was there. Thought it was a bit dodgy with young people using the site as well.

Welcomefamily
26-Aug-08, 19:07
Its a bit doggy with old people on the site as well.

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 19:09
It's not really the place for it, although I'm glad they posted it... gave me a good laugh.
Where will it lead that's what I want to know... Swingers advertising in free stuff? What on earth will we find in the for sale section? :eek:

floyed
26-Aug-08, 19:17
It's not really the place for it, although I'm glad they posted it... gave me a good laugh.
Where will it lead that's what I want to know... Swingers advertising in free stuff? What on earth will we find in the for sale section? :eek:

All things rubber i expect :lol:

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 19:18
*prays* Please not second hand, please not second hand

northener
26-Aug-08, 19:20
*prays* Please not second hand, please not second hand

Good washout - they're fine.......

floyed
26-Aug-08, 19:23
Good washout - they're fine.......

EEEwwwww lol:D

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 19:24
Maybe Northerner, but you know what they say:

It's the thought that counts ;)

silverfox57
26-Aug-08, 19:31
i say kept the org clean,have elderly parents,and grandchildren,who read org message boards,has always been family friendly mods to a good job to kept it clean,

northener
26-Aug-08, 19:38
Silverfox, I agree 100% we need to keep filthy lecherous Auchengill hookers off this site completely......oops.

Seriously though, as you point out - this is a family site, so as posters what criteria should we use to decide what's postable or not? I
know the mods have the power of life or death, but we seem to be self regulatory for most of the time - so what is it in us that makes us censor our own posts?

The reason I ask is there are numerous posts on here that are on the ...er..'borderline' of tastefulness (mostly coming from a couple of miles North of Keiss;)....where should we draw the line?

Sapphire2803
26-Aug-08, 19:44
Northerner! I'm gonna batter you like a cod! or possibly just give you a piece of my mind!
Oh hang on, I can't afford it. back to the first option! ;)

Angel
26-Aug-08, 22:39
I had to wear rubber once in a performance... got some strange looks too... mind you, I was wearing tractor innertubes...

Angel

Fran
27-Aug-08, 02:48
Dissapointed that I can't find it.....the moderators must have got there before me!![evil]

Nibbler
27-Aug-08, 17:32
I did see those threads too but only after I had replied to the one in the general section which was asking about a guy who is an American Photographer. I told him to google the guy and the info would come up.

If I could have deleted my response I would have!!!:eek:

I did think they were a bit ........... for e org.

Oh well, live and learn. Must admit, I have to thank him for doing those threads, as we wouldnt have had the laugh on this thread had he not! :lol: