PDA

View Full Version : This Gets A Gold From Me....

Gizmo
26-Aug-08, 15:17
Maybe this could be included in London 2012, would certainly get me watching :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-YAMiS5wA&feature=related

Solus
26-Aug-08, 15:19
If men in pink outfits floats your boat Gizmo, go for it :lol:

Gizmo
26-Aug-08, 15:25
If men in pink outfits floats your boat Gizmo, go for it :lol:

:lol:....eh that's not exactly what had me entertained...honest :eek:

changilass
26-Aug-08, 15:27
Well I thought it was funny gizmo, have also clicked on a few of the others, its nice to have a sense of humour about things.:lol:

Solus
26-Aug-08, 15:33
Sorry Chaniglass If you thought I did not have a sense of humour, i did find it funny but thought i would inject a little more humour into it. Obviously lost on some.

Gizmo
26-Aug-08, 16:03
Sorry Chaniglass If you thought I did not have a sense of humour, i did find it funny but thought i would inject a little more humour into it. Obviously lost on some.

Don't worry Solus...as you can tell from my original reply i knew exactly what you meant, good healthy banter :)

Nibbler
26-Aug-08, 16:04
Gizmo - Thank you

I thought that was great. The guy is a real gymnast but is able to take some light entertainment into what is normally a very serious sport.

Brilliant!!!! :lol:

teenybash
26-Aug-08, 16:24
This guy is great....should be included in 2012....;)

balto
26-Aug-08, 16:31
this guy was good, but as for the pink leotard he should relly dump it, as it does nothing for him.[lol][lol]

Gizmo
26-Aug-08, 16:40
this guy was good, but as for the pink leotard he should relly dump it, as it does nothing for him.[lol][lol]

Would it look better on yourself Balto?...:lol:

balto
26-Aug-08, 16:57
at nearly 6 and a half months pregnant, dont think so lol

Gizmo
26-Aug-08, 17:43
at nearly 6 and a half months pregnant, dont think so lol

Haha...you know, with your username of Balto i assumed you were of male origin, dunno why...it just seems like a blokey kinda name...Oops [para]

Kevin Milkins
26-Aug-08, 18:40
Some of them must have hurt.