PDA

View Full Version : What did u get from santa??

moose and Lindsay
26-Dec-05, 23:34
Did u get what u wanted??

I got a fruit machine and a dart board from moose and other little bits

Kids had a great day and so did we

my daughter bought us the who wants to be a millionaire interactive dvd, it is brilliant, i think i will buy some more of them, great for the whole family to play together

Lindsay

brandy
27-Dec-05, 10:57
God i dont know! i think a toy factory exploded in my living room! *Laughs* but i recived a lovley set of earings and a watch plus a few other things

~~Tides~~
28-Dec-05, 00:17
A sense of enormous well being knowing that im keeping some poor craiter in a chineese crap making factory in a job...

Sporran
28-Dec-05, 08:10
Santa brought me some new clothes, money and CDs for Christmas. I did pretty well, so I guess I must have been a good girl all year! ;)

spiggie
29-Dec-05, 17:22
I got a really good digital camera, so im well delighted :)

landmarker
29-Dec-05, 18:57
DVD's - Heartlands/ Johnny Got His Gun/ Monsters Ball/ Enduring Love

plus a model of an auld 1940's bus wi' Fort William on the front.

Smashin'

Alan

Rheghead
29-Dec-05, 19:00
I got a really good digital camera, so im well delighted :)

What type? Mine is a Canon A95 Powershot. Are you like me still getting to grips with all the buttons and gubbins?:D

jamesmoore
29-Dec-05, 19:09
I got just what I wanted, an appointment to have a colonic done.
After all the food and drink over the festive period I think it will be a refreshing way to the start of what will be (hopefuly) a healthier 2006'..although the thought of having something rammed up my back passage does scare me slighly!!!!

angela5
29-Dec-05, 23:40
I got just what I wanted, an appointment to have a colonic done.
After all the food and drink over the festive period I think it will be a refreshing way to the start of what will be (hopefuly) a healthier 2006'..although the thought of having something rammed up my back passage does scare me slighly!!!!

A friend of mine had this done not locally though, she said she felt great after a few days of having this done.
Also the detox foot machines are great why not go the whole hog james.