PDA

View Full Version : thursday club?

brandy
23-Aug-08, 22:22
hiya,
does anyone know who i can contact about the thrusday club at the baptist church?
is it the church itself or some one else?

telfordstar
23-Aug-08, 23:20
Ive never heard of a thursday club only club i thought the baptist church did was the mother and toddler group.

katarina
24-Aug-08, 10:51
my grandchildren go. I think you just take them along thursday night and sign up.

telfordstar
24-Aug-08, 12:21
my grandchildren go. I think you just take them along thursday night and sign up.

What do they do at the club? do you know a rough age that hey can go at?

nicnic74
24-Aug-08, 13:02
What do they do at the club? do you know a rough age that hey can go at?
They play games, art & quiete often do some non oven baking Crispies, its from primary 1 upwards my kids loved it but they havnt been this year
it is on from may until september, if i mind right it was p1 - p3 6-30 until 7-45 & then the older ones from 7-45 until 9, but i think the times have been changed this year, my kids really enjoyed it must get them back to it.

accossie
25-Aug-08, 09:21
The Thursday Club at the Baptist Church will start again on Thursday 4th September. The times are Primary 1 - 3 from 6.30pm to 7.30pm; Primary 4 - 7 from 7.30pm to 8.30pm and Seniors from 8.30pm to 9.30pm.

Children register and give their contact details on that night. Usually we are able to accommodate all children but sometimes we have to restrict numbers and if so priority goes to those who have attended before.

The Club has proved very poular with a mixture of games and crafts with a short bible story each night.