PDA

View Full Version : B&B's in inverness, close to bus station

pirateeye
23-Aug-08, 15:06
anyone know of any b&b's £30 per night or under for one adult that is within walking distance of the farraline park bus station in inverness? (except the baron taylor guest house on union st.)
i need it for the beginning of october for two separate nights...
any help appreciated thanks

dirtywicker
23-Aug-08, 18:24
i stayed at the royal hotel in union street £45 a night for a double room & just round the road from bus station

Fran
24-Aug-08, 02:08
There is a guest house along the road opposite the rail station on the left side £25 b and b. Itis upstairs. sorry i cant remember the name of the road, i will look for the address tomorrow as i have it somewhere!!

pirateeye
25-Aug-08, 10:28
aw that'd be great thanks fran.
thanks dirtywicker, sounds good but just can't afford that. im only sleeping over to catch an early coach the next day and it will be on the way and on the way back so £90 is a bit much. but thanks. im trying to find different places but its getting them close to the station!

dirdyweeker
25-Aug-08, 22:51
Wetherspoons in Church Street is £35.00 a night. For being so central it is a good price. Of course the Travelodge do rooms from £10.00 a night when their offers are on. If you are booking in advance you can pick up a room quite cheaply there and the savings would pay your taxi back to the station.
Hope you get booked in somewhere.