PDA

View Full Version : Gospel Choir

Camra
22-Aug-08, 19:03
i heard a rumour about an American Gospel Choir performing in Wick Market Sq 11 o clock tomorrow morning. Anybody know anything about it ?

Alice in Blunderland
22-Aug-08, 19:51
The gospel choir is Nigerian and they are appearing around eleven oclock in the market square.

The choir is based in Aberdeen and this is only a small section of the choir which is coming to Wick.

They will also be in Thrumster community hall which is just before the primary school on the right hand side behind the council houses at seven oclock. :)

accossie
23-Aug-08, 09:38
They are not appearing at the Baptist Church in Wick.

They will be singing in the Market Square, Wick from 11.00 am with a programme which includes singing, bible readings and short sermons. Depending on the weather etc this may continue until 4.00 pm and they will then be appearing at Thrumster Hall in the evening.

katarina
24-Aug-08, 10:45
they were brilliant! I only heard music - no bible readings at least while i was there, but there were a few guys handing out pamphlets. It was a brilliant sunny day and they sang until 4 o'clock in the afternoon. One wee nigerian girl danced all that time.

Welcomefamily
24-Aug-08, 10:53
Do you know where they are today?

They are not appearing at the Baptist Church in Wick.

They will be singing in the Market Square, Wick from 11.00 am with a programme which includes singing, bible readings and short sermons. Depending on the weather etc this may continue until 4.00 pm and they will then be appearing at Thrumster Hall in the evening.

Alice in Blunderland
24-Aug-08, 12:07
They have left the county now but I believe they plan to return in the near future if some of the local churches can accomodate them. :)

bobbyrussell09
24-Aug-08, 14:12
well i can only describe this as entertainment,whos idea was it to have this