PDA

View Full Version : Cookerclean

Blondie
22-Aug-08, 14:14
Has anyone used that cookerclean company or heard any reports on what the results are like?

Venture
22-Aug-08, 16:57
I haven't used them but I am thinking about it. It's one of the worst jobs I hate doing, cleaning the oven. You seem to have to use these really strong smelling cleaners to get a good job done or leave something on overnight. No matter how hard I try it never seems to stay clean for long. I've had a look at their website and it shows some really impressive before and after pictures. Prices start from £25 depending on the size and make of your cooker. Seems pretty reasonable to me. It seems microwaves and extractor fans are cleaned for free and they also have a mattress cleaner service.

http://cookerclean.com/gallery.html

teenybash
22-Aug-08, 18:27
One of the best things to invest in is a steam cleaner...I bought an Earlex a couple of years ago and it is great for ovens, cooker tops, sinks bathrooms tiles, windows......................just a thought. :eek:

silverfox57
22-Aug-08, 20:22
best cooker cleaner have seen is is oh, cheap too, better than steamer,good job oh never reads org ,or would be in trouble,

Venture
22-Aug-08, 20:50
best cooker cleaner have seen is is oh, cheap too, better than steamer,good job oh never reads org ,or would be in trouble,

Do you hire him out silverfox57? If its under £25 he can clean my cooker anytime.[lol]