PDA

View Full Version : sick sick people

Fluff
20-Aug-08, 17:53
I just read this on the BBC news website and I am speechless. How can anyone act like this or do these things?!!?!?

This story is not nice and some people may find it very distressing, it is about someone harming an animal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7572705.stm

It says the owner got her own 'justice'. I think if I knew who did this I would carry out my own justice too.

justine
20-Aug-08, 17:59
Unfortunately teaching children to repsect animals at an early stage does not work anymore. There was a thread similar to this and i mentioned that teaching the older teens and adults would be the best solution to this major problem of cruely of animals, There was a case not long ago about someones pet being skinned and left in the garden..Sick sad people..

Sandra_B
20-Aug-08, 18:06
Sickening!

Our rabbit and guinea pig disappeared from our garden a couple of months ago, we have no idea what happened to them.

justine
20-Aug-08, 18:09
Sickening!

Our rabbit and guinea pig disappeared from our garden a couple of months ago, we have no idea what happened to them.

We had on 2 occasions baby rabbits taken fromt he garden during the night. The police told me it was probably foxes, but they would ahve massacered all my rabbits not just one baby each time.
Would love to know where they went.

Melancholy Man
20-Aug-08, 19:06
Yes, it's repugnant, but doesn't reach the necessary tripping point for relative outright disgust. Physical assaults, and worse, against people have been filmed on mobiles.

I despair of my fellow homo sapians at times!

Phoebus_Apollo
20-Aug-08, 19:50
This makes for truely upsetting reading - Animal Cruelty is the basest of crimes.

domino
20-Aug-08, 20:06
If you think that lot is sick. how about the baby who was microwaved?

crashbandicoot1979
20-Aug-08, 21:40
Sick. OK worse things have happened to some humans but this is still horrible. And if someone can do this to a rabbit what will they do to a fellow human? Cruelty against animals has to be taken seriously for this reason if nothing else.

hotrod4
20-Aug-08, 21:45
The point is Humans have at least a chance to fight back, what chance has a rabbit against a human? No contest really.

domino
20-Aug-08, 22:23
Can babies fight back? I doubt it!!!

Melancholy Man
22-Aug-08, 19:20
The point is Humans have at least a chance to fight back, what chance has a rabbit against a human? No contest really.

Okay, let my mates pin you to the ground and beat you iron poles whilst I film it (oh, we ain't going to, get out from behind the settee). Fight back!

wee sparkle
27-Aug-08, 22:42
Me and my brother and sisters have 5 rabbits, and i cant imagine anyone doing that to their own pet! The girl was only 14, and even worse, she was egged on by the people supposed to be responsible for her:confused , one of them was 17, thats just not right, i cant imagine what that poor rabbit went through!

purplelady
27-Aug-08, 23:42
Sick is all i can say and as for the owner they deservice a medal not a six month whatever it was makes me so damm angry