PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Clarkson for PM

joxville
19-Aug-08, 22:57
10 Downing Street's response to an online petition to make Jeremy Clarkson Prime Minister.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cNy1w4DV5Hw

Personally, I'd like to see him as PM-he couldn't be any worse than what we've had for the last 11 years.

Whitewater
19-Aug-08, 23:16
10 Downing Street's response to an online petition to make Jeremy Clarkson Prime Minister.

Personally, I'd like to see him as PM-he couldn't be any worse than what we've had for the last 11 years.

Your right, I think it would be impossible to get worse. I enjoyed the video clip, thanks for that.

scorrie
19-Aug-08, 23:43
I would recommend for Jeremy Clarkson, what Spike Milligan recommended for Chris Evans.

Kevin Milkins
19-Aug-08, 23:58
I would recommend for Jeremy Clarkson, what Spike Milligan recommended for Chris Evans.
And what did Spike Milligan recommend for Chris Evans ,scorrie.?
And where did you download that picture of me to use as your avatar?lol:lol:

wifie
20-Aug-08, 01:21

Was that not you in Orkney then Kev?
Good one Jox - thanks for showin us! :)

Sporran
20-Aug-08, 06:30

I agree, joxville. Jeremy would make a very-down-to-earth, tell-it-like-it-is prime minister. I don't think he'd be a "yes man" to the American president, and at least he'd have plenty of drive..... :cool:

George Brims
20-Aug-08, 07:47
This is a daft idea. They already have a novelty candidate elected Mayor of London, what post will get stuck with one next?

joxville
20-Aug-08, 09:08
This is a daft idea. They already have a novelty candidate elected Mayor of London, what post will get stuck with one next?

Ken Dodd for Chancellor of the Exchequer! [lol]

Sporran
20-Aug-08, 09:42

How tickled he would be! :lol:

Bad Manners
20-Aug-08, 11:20
I agree, joxville. Jeremy would make a very-down-to-earth, tell-it-like-it-is prime minister. I don't think he'd be a "yes man" to the American president, and at least he'd have plenty of drive..... :cool:
I vote JC for PM, the hamster for minister for rural affairs and captain sencible for the exchequer. it would put country back in Top Gear

Kevin Milkins
20-Aug-08, 11:44
And Lester Piggeot as under study

scorrie
20-Aug-08, 12:18

"The only nice thing I can wish him is an early death"

"About British DJ and television presenter Chris Evans when Milligan appeared on Room 101"

I read that Spike later offered Leprosy as an alternative.

Sporran
20-Aug-08, 19:11
I vote JC for PM, the hamster for minister for rural affairs and captain sencible for the exchequer. it would put country back in Top Gear

Captain Sensible aka Captain Slow aka James May is known as the 'careful' driver, so he might well make a good Chancellor of the Exchequer. With his school boy good looks, Richard Hammond (the Hamster), might be suitable as the Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families. I think he's adorable! :)

Cattach
22-Aug-08, 15:36

Clarkson is the most obnoxious man on TV and a racist. Certainly very anti-Scottgish as anyone who has listen to him or read his commebts will readily agree. PM yes Post Mortem would be OK.

Cattach
22-Aug-08, 15:37

Never thought I would say it but Boris is doing well.