PDA

View Full Version : RugDoctor

ks
17-Aug-08, 16:27
Can anyone that has used one of these let me know how they got on? Is it difficult to use for someone not so fit?

router
17-Aug-08, 20:16
we get one every month or so ,they're brilliant .pretty simple to work leaves your carpet nearly dry.their is a bit of weight in them but you pull it to clean ,so not too bad...well worth hire price

ks
18-Aug-08, 22:04
we get one every month or so ,they're brilliant .pretty simple to work leaves your carpet nearly dry.their is a bit of weight in them but you pull it to clean ,so not too bad...well worth hire price

Thanks for that.

wifie
18-Aug-08, 22:15
Fill it on a hard floor surface - I didn't and had a soggy bit of carpet (was able to sook it up tho with the machine). It is a wee bit heavy but works really well.

hotrod4
31-Aug-08, 15:54
Its a good machine, but we bought a Bissel one and its just as good and I dont have to pay hire charges any more! Saved alot of money over the last 2 years. I use the Rug doctor shampoo in it as I like the smell, it states only use bissel but the rug doctor shampoo is cheaper!

*Martin*
31-Aug-08, 19:49
How much does it cost to hire it???

brandy
31-Aug-08, 19:55
19.99 from homebase for 24hrs

Dadie
01-Sep-08, 07:55
ps you will need at least 2 items of id with you 1 photo id like a driving licence or passport and proof of address like a bill or bank statement to get the rug doctor!

*Martin*
01-Sep-08, 09:22
Thanks folks! I seen the info-mercial on Sky one night about 4am and thought it would be all right for sorting out the car interior!

telfordstar
01-Sep-08, 10:40
ps you will need at least 2 items of id with you 1 photo id like a driving licence or passport and proof of address like a bill or bank statement to get the rug doctor!

Surley not, just to rent a rug docter?

*Martin*
01-Sep-08, 19:12
They are expensive to buy so it's probably to stop you nicking it! If you think about it, you have to have proof of ID before you can rent films!