PDA

View Full Version : Just like your relations.

cuddlepop
16-Aug-08, 19:18
Just recently I've noticed loads of wee things my youngest daughter does that my mum use to do.
Like she talks loudly,hard on her shoes and wrecks hovers.Dad got so fed up mum was only allowed to use the carpet sweeper.
Just now its having to have a cold drink after she has a warm one.Its not something she does because Granny did its just seems to be her way.
Anyone else have quirky voibles like their relations?:)

router
16-Aug-08, 21:49
i,according to my mother and my wife and kids am a stubborn so+so just like my grandfather on my dads side.

footie chick
16-Aug-08, 22:06
My daughter and my niece pronounce that same words funny and point with not the index finger but the one next to it. :roll:

NLP
16-Aug-08, 22:26
Mam had sore joints so she used to pull up her trouser leg and let the fresh air on her sore knee,(I never understood that one) my daughter will sit with her trouser leg pulled up over her knee and she wasn't here to see granny do it.

Anne x
16-Aug-08, 23:42
A Great Post my mum died long before my daughter was born but sometimes its like listening to her she loves our Royals her Country etc and is a tradionalist loves the Tattoo etc and cries at it

Even dragged me out to Monaco last Oct to Rainier and Grace territory "in inverted commas to witness the true romance NOT !!! "of her era my mums that is

And goes round the family looking for a longer second toe that is lenthgthier than big toe family trait
And aching knees we all get when tired and giggle

Welcomefamily
17-Aug-08, 12:56
Likes spending money just like her Grand and her Mum.