PDA

View Full Version : Dog grooming help

herenow
16-Aug-08, 13:03
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew the opening house of mucky pups the dog grooming place in wick? I have tried to contact them but cannot get any answer!

Does anyone know anything about them, cost etc.

Thanks

viking
16-Aug-08, 23:32
I used Mucky Pups once last year and they did a good job on my dog, only concern was an unguarded gas fire which was potentially dangerous to both humans and canines! I do remember them being difficult to track down and they only work short hours and not on Saturdays so not much good if you work.
I highly recommend Paula at Ramscraigs. It's a bit of a trek but the cafe at Laidhay is good - though Mucky Pups was great for Tesco!

binbob
17-Aug-08, 10:15
i second that comment about paula and laidhay.dogs will get cuddles and be safe!!!

smoo1604
26-Aug-08, 21:52
mucky pups tend to be away at dog shows more often than not. i phoned on several occasions to make an appointment for a BT to get stripped and found the woman very unhelpful, as if they didn't even want appointments. what kind of dog have you? paula does my uncles labradoodle and does a great job, believe she is opening a place in thurso so many days a week.

Julia
26-Aug-08, 22:20
I was at Mucky Pups today and noticed some of the opening hours, I think the sign said they are open all day Monday and Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays are half day (not sure about Fridays) and they are open one Saturday per month, closed on a Sunday.

They always to a great job on my dog, the service was tip top as per usual!