PDA

View Full Version : Reading Test

joxville
15-Aug-08, 18:34
Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too .

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

teenybash
15-Aug-08, 23:58
By jings....................I msut hvae a mocudim of ingellitence tehre semehwore.......................:lol:

Kevin Milkins
16-Aug-08, 10:35
Never mind read it ./.. it looks like I could have wrote it with my poor spelling and grammer. lol:lol:

poppett
16-Aug-08, 10:57
It proves the point the words only have to have the right number of letters in any order and it will make sense. Have to say my texting is like that, not because I use speed text which I don`t as I hate it, but because if I make a mistake with a letter I generally wouldn`t go back to correct it as I assume my intelligent friends would make sense of it.

That all came back to haunt me at a wedding speech when the bride thanked me for my "Cheery texts when she was at the end of her tether as they made her laugh ................ at the spelling!"