PDA

View Full Version : Nothing surprises me now.

Rheghead
14-Aug-08, 17:35
Jade Goody is to join the Indian version of Big Brother. :lol: Give it where its due, she's up for anything!

Welcomefamily
14-Aug-08, 17:36
Guilt trip...:lol:

ciderally
14-Aug-08, 17:57
she must be getting short of cash....

joxville
14-Aug-08, 18:23
she must be getting short of cash....

At least she has her looks to fall back on. [lol]

Anne x
14-Aug-08, 18:49
Hope they treat her the way she treated them on hinesight hope not !! they have more dignity than that

Ash
14-Aug-08, 18:55
Jade Goody is to join the Indian version of Big Brother. :lol: Give it where its due, she's up for anything!

that i wanna see
:D

honey
14-Aug-08, 20:41
actually, i think fair play to her. I think her "racist" remarks were all blown out of proportion. Obviously, there is no excuse for ignorance, but at least shes trying to learn.

Personally, i thought the other 2 girls were far more racist than Jade ever was, although i will say now that i didnt see all of that BB

trix
14-Aug-08, 20:44
At least she has her looks to fall back on. [lol]

an her lovely feegure [lol]

balto
14-Aug-08, 20:46
actually, i think fair play to her. I think her "racist" remarks were all blown out of proportion. Obviously, there is no excuse for ignorance, but at least shes trying to learn.

Personally, i thought the other 2 girls were far more racist than Jade ever was, although i will say now that i didnt see all of that BB
totally agree, she is putting herself on their mercy so to speak, all she is trying to do is mke a mends , good on her

honey
14-Aug-08, 20:48
totally agree, she is putting herself on their mercy so to speak, all she is trying to do is mke a mends , good on her

exactly, i also find it a bit strange that she is vilafied for ignorant remarks, but far more intelligent people feel the need to mock her looks and weight...

balto
14-Aug-08, 20:55
exactly, i also find it a bit strange that she is vilafied for ignorant remarks, but far more intelligent people feel the need to mock her looks and weight...
she is human like the rest of us, think people should cut her some slack

trix
14-Aug-08, 20:56
jade goody is a tit in ma opinion....

when ye put yersel oot there an become famous for bein thick then ye can expect people til mock ye in anyway they can....its what put her on 'e map.....

i saw her strippin off naked in beeg brither and it was not prity :mad:

its 'e bairns i feel sorry for - they will never live their mother doon....it will follow them aboot lek a bad smell forever :(

balto
14-Aug-08, 20:59
jade goody is a tit in ma opinion....

when ye put yersel oot there an become famous for bein thick then ye can expect people til mock ye in anyway they can....its what put her on 'e map.....

i saw her strippin off naked in beeg brither and it was not prity :mad:

its 'e bairns i feel sorry for - they will never live their mother doon....it will follow them aboot lek a bad smell forever :(
what a shame we all cant be clever eh, at least she is using it to her advantage, so she cant be that daft

trix
14-Aug-08, 21:13
what a shame we all cant be clever eh, at least she is using it to her advantage, so she cant be that daft

da forget she has people lookin oot for her - agents!!

people til guide her an take advantage o' her.....

jade goody cliver?? [lol][lol]

Loafer
14-Aug-08, 21:28

Whatever anyone's opinion of Jade Goody is, she is just one big money-making publicity machine. Whether she does right or wrong, her bank balance just gets bigger.

I have never watched Big Brother and never will, but I see plenty about her in the papers. For someone apparently so thick, she is set for life!!

The Loafer

Anne x
14-Aug-08, 21:41

she is certainly not that anyone who employs Max Clifford for his whatever percent is not stupid

sids
14-Aug-08, 22:10

I like your comment about trying to learn. I'd say if anyone is trying to change their ways and be a better person then good on them....

Blondie
19-Aug-08, 12:31
Jade Goody has been diagnosed with cervical cancer Very sad news.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7569616.stm

hotrod4
19-Aug-08, 12:37
Jade Goody has been diagnosed with cervical cancer Very sad news.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7569616.stm

Brings it all into perspective doesnt it?
There are loads all over the country who slag her off, me personally she hasnt done nothing wrong to me so live and let live. I never found her that offensive she was just portrayed by the media as a "thick dumb girl who people could laugh at" which is a shame as I watched her shows on TV and found her quite funny and genuine if not a bit easily led.

Hope she recovers.

balto
19-Aug-08, 14:13
feel so sorry for this woman, she gets such a hard time, now she has been delt the worst blow of all, high time she was given a break.

Ash
19-Aug-08, 14:15
after reading some peoples views on her on sky news im disgusted... it isnt her fault she has cancer and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
leave her alone

balto
19-Aug-08, 14:18
after reading some peoples views on her on sky news im disgusted... it isnt her fault she has cancer and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
leave her alone
it just goes to show some people really need to get a life, this must be one of the hardest things for anyone to deal with.