PDA

View Full Version : thurso athletics club

balto
11-Aug-08, 10:48
could anyone help me, my 10 year old wants to start the athletics club, here in thurso, i think it is on a saturday, but i am not sure where it is held or how to go about getting her in, any help would be great

98elite
11-Aug-08, 10:51
Yes, its a Saturday between 10 - 12 at Thurso High, I will PM contact details to you.

viking
12-Aug-08, 12:06
The Athletics Club is one of the best activities my children go to - very well organised, lots of encouragement to the kids, social events and prizegivings, opportunities to travel throughout the north of Scotland at weekends. I really recommend it. Children don't need to be very sporty - there's something for everyone!

balto
12-Aug-08, 14:42
got my daughter into the athletics club, she starts on the 23rd of august, when they go back, she cant wait.

Hugh MacDonald
14-Aug-08, 23:18
Yes, its a Saturday between 10 - 12 at Thurso High, I will PM contact details to you.

Any chance you could pm me contact details as wll please. My son is 7 and is keen to join. Not sure what minimum age is. I was 12 when I joined. Cheers

surrigarth
26-Aug-08, 20:37
Hi - could you mail me the details also please as my daughter would like to go,

Thanks

NickInTheNorth
26-Aug-08, 20:45
Could I get details too. Two daughters that would love to join.

98elite
26-Aug-08, 22:19
Here you go:

http://ebigh.com/caac/

balto
27-Aug-08, 12:15
my daughter started athletics on saturday, and she loved it, so much so she now want to join in the cross country aswell, it is on saturday at 10-12 in the gym inside the high school, as i never went to thurso high, not sure what the gyms offical rm no is.