PDA

View Full Version : holly and judy

purplelady
08-Aug-08, 23:15
thought i would update you all on the two wee darlings lol they have settled in well and seen happy and contended here although holly did go on a wander on monday and end up at old house lol but came home so at least we know she knows where she lives now, the cats are happy as long they have food and so is rabbit and hamster .

Liz
08-Aug-08, 23:26
So glad that all your animal family are settled in your new home.

It was great that you were able to keep Holly and Judy and know they will be grateful for this.:D

teenybash
09-Aug-08, 11:52
Sounds as if your furry family have all settled in and now will get on with the job in hand.....being happy in their forever home.........lovely:)

purplelady
09-Aug-08, 23:19
Hope so teenybash they seem happy now

Liz
09-Aug-08, 23:22
Hope so teenybash they seem happy now

Of course they're happy. They're with their Mum!:D

carasmam
11-Aug-08, 17:20
Just noticed this thread. Well done purplelady - where there's a will there's a way - glad you are all happy and settled :)
x

Margaret M.
12-Aug-08, 03:32
I'm so glad to hear that you were able to work it out so you could keep them. :)

purplelady
13-Aug-08, 23:12
thank you all for your support all the pets have now settled in mind you my old cat is not well today am bit worried bout him he is 15 yrs old and has gone so skinny lately will give it couple of days see how he is if he seems no better will take him to vets i just dread incase there is something awful wrong with .

teenybash
13-Aug-08, 23:24
Hope the old chap fairs well at the vet............lots of cuddles to him.:)

purplelady
15-Aug-08, 23:20
have not had to take him to vets as yet as he seems to bad to his old self after food 24/7 so fingers crossed

teenybash
15-Aug-08, 23:22
Thats good new Purplelady......:)