PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Ladies Jeans

mccaugm
06-Aug-08, 22:27
I find getting jeans to fit difficult, I am a size 12 but only 5' 2".

I tried on jeans from Next, my usual clothing source, and found the fit less than satisfactory. Tried jeans from Tesco, they now have a better petite section. Jeans fitted really well, would highly recommend.

Well done Tesco!:lol:

mrsmo
07-Aug-08, 13:20
will remember that I have a problem in the height department as well:eek:

telfordstar
09-Aug-08, 13:47
I have same problem with jeans but the total opposite i need a 34" inside leg and stuggle with jeans big time.

Sapphire2803
09-Aug-08, 14:09
Yup, me too. 34" is the absolute minimum for me. I've found that the best buys are Dorothy Perkins tall range and Topshop Moto tall range, both of which I hunt down as bargains on eBay. Tesco jeans are unforunately a no go, unless I'm only planning to wear them inside boots. :(

joxville
09-Aug-08, 16:05
Tesco jeans are unforunately a no go, unless I'm only planning to wear them inside boots. :(

Do you dress down when you shop in Boots.:D

Sapphire2803
09-Aug-08, 16:28
Do you dress down when you shop in Boots.:D

*Slaps Joxville with a soggy lettuce!*

telfordstar
09-Aug-08, 18:13
Yup, me too. 34" is the absolute minimum for me. I've found that the best buys are Dorothy Perkins tall range and Topshop Moto tall range, both of which I hunt down as bargains on eBay. Tesco jeans are unforunately a no go, unless I'm only planning to wear them inside boots. :(

Ive not tried dorothy perkins range but might give hem ago. I quite loke next jeans as the seem to fit good in all the right places but you get some jeans that just look odd on.