PDA

View Full Version : Thurso F.C Fun day - Sunday 29th of June 2003 @ 10.30

Brizer2k2
25-Jun-03, 20:05
Hi there. :)

The Annual Thurso F.C Fun day will be on on Sunday the 29th of June at The Dammies with a 10.30 start.

42 teams (and growing) will be competing in a seven aside football tournament at different age groups, from Under-7s all the way through to Under-14's.

Hot dogs, crisps, sweets and drinks will be on sale at The Pavillion.

Fliers will be posted around the town and in different workplaces and if anyone needs to know any more info then email me on brianmackay@thursofc.co.uk

I hope to see a big turnout like the previous years which have been a brilliant success and a good time had by all.

Many thanks

Brian Mackay
Thurso F.C website editor / committee member
www.thursofc.co.uk/index2.htm :D

vanman
25-Jun-03, 21:59
it is good to see thurso fc put on an exelent tournament for the kids it is just a pity wick academy could not do the same for the kids.

Brizer2k2
29-Jun-03, 19:08
The Thurso F.C Fun day seven aside football competition was an excellent success again, with 42 teams from all corners of the county taking part. Teams from Lybster, Wick, Thurso, Halkirk, Canisbay and Castletown took part at Under'7 level all the way through to Under-14's.

I am sure everyone who came along will agree it was organised to prefection again and I am sure everyone will be looking forward to next years tournament.

Thurso F.C would like to thank the Caithness communites for supporting the event by submitting their teams and welcome all back next year.

:D