PDA

View Full Version : Elayne lost

elamik@tiscali.co.uk
04-Aug-08, 21:48
Just about getting the hang of this-found the thread but where's the button to post messages to others and not to myself!
Elayne :eek:

canuck
04-Aug-08, 21:57
Don't worry Elayne, there does come a day when it all makes sense. Then the org admin will change the server and we will all have to learn a new system. But that is for the future, right now you want to know about the little box on the bottom left of your screen that says 'post reply'. That lets you put up a message on the forum.

If it is a Private Message you want to send, that is a wee bit more complicated. Near the top of the page on the left you will see the words 'User CP'. Click on that. A list of things will appear on the left hand side of the page. Scroll down about 2/3 of the way and click on 'Send New Message'. Then follow the directions. Good luck.

canuck
04-Aug-08, 22:02
Do you mean private messages Elayne? If so, top right below yer name! Click on that and you should find what to do! :)

Can you still do that? I lost that function about the same time I hit 2000 posts. I thought it was part of the ever evolving org services.

elamik@tiscali.co.uk
04-Aug-08, 22:27
I once was lost but now I'm found-I think?
Elayne :confused