PDA

View Full Version : morags cafe

katarina
04-Aug-08, 13:55
seems to be the only place in wick that REALLy caters for kids with the bouncy castle. the food is good also. You can also buy some nice gifts.

sms
04-Aug-08, 19:19
Been there a few times now and yeah my kids do love the bouncy castle its just a sham the other mothers would watch the kids as twice now the other kids have hurt my children, so havent been in it in a while would much rather do other things with my kids.

specklededge
04-Aug-08, 19:36
went there yesterday with my son, had great food and borrowed a map... as you do... didn't let him on the bouncy castle though, cos he just turned 18!!

coffee was lovely as well

didn't realise how big it was inside - go if you haven't been yet!

nicnic74
04-Aug-08, 19:56
Cant say im keen on taking my kids out for dinner where there is a bouncy castle as iv found from experience that the kids are more interested in going on the bouncy castle than eating their dinner & i hate seeing food go to waste & also wasting money on food that they are not gonna eat as there more excited about the castle, id rather take them out for dinner & go to the park afterwards (fresh air far better for them than bein stuck indoors)

Amy-Winehouse
06-Aug-08, 22:55
Yes but Nicnic, theres not really a lot of days that you can take the kids to the park in Wick as its very often crap weather-so thats when Morags is just the place to go to keep them amused if only for a wee while

lelebo
08-Aug-08, 09:58
my friend and our two kids go there weekly and its great - kids love the food - have a great time on the bouncy castle and the staff just can't be faulted :D Much better than weatherspoons for family eating!

2little2late
01-Nov-08, 17:09
Morags is also an anagram of Orgasm [lol] [lol]

anneoctober
12-Nov-08, 16:00
Morags is also an anagram of Orgasm [lol]
Have you seen a couple called Harry & Sally in there?? ;)