PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Deirdre?

Sapphire2803
03-Aug-08, 23:47
A girl I know went missing 10 years ago, when she was 18.
I know it's a long shot (she went missing in Ireland), but I figure this is worth posting here too.

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/Ten-years-without-Deirdre-.4339989.jp

teenybash
04-Aug-08, 12:02
How sad and how awful for the parent who, ten years later are no further forward in finding their daughter. I wonder if Kate and Gerry McCann will be in the same situation ten years from now....a sad thought.

Melancholy Man
04-Aug-08, 22:01
I have a recording of a Finnish lament consisting of a woman wailing in said strange language. I think of it everytime I see a mother (or parent) grieving for their child.

That said, re the McCanns, I imagine in ten years time they'll be thinking, why did did we leave our children in an unsecure house whilst we went and jollyed ourselves. And did it the next night. And the next night.

purplelady
04-Aug-08, 23:17
I have a recording of a Finnish lament consisting of a woman wailing in said strange language. I think of it everytime I see a mother (or parent) grieving for their child.

That said, re the McCanns, I imagine in ten years time they'll be thinking, why did did we leave our children in an unsecure house whilst we went and jollyed ourselves. And did it the next night. And the next night.I agree sad as it is maddy going missing but it was her parents fault nobody elses she and her sibling should never have been left