PDA

View Full Version : Xmas in Thurso

cullbucket
15-Dec-05, 15:41
Suppose I wont be on here for a while as I am heading up the road to Thurso for the next 3 weeks so I might see some of you in the pub without even knowing it, although with a 6 week old bairn I will be relying on the wifes goodwill a wee bit....
Hope everyone hes a good christmas and Santa is good to you.

jay
15-Dec-05, 16:18
merry christmas to you to - you can always pop into the library in Thurso to log in and keep in touch with events happening around you

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Dec-05, 16:46
You need to be registered in order to log-on at Thurso library. There's not many computers there either and you need to book in advance. Sod that. I live in the me-first world. I jest, of course. Saying that, yon Internet/ gaming shop in the Arcade is run by monkeys who charge the most expensive Internet-time rates this side of Russia. (The last time I went in they tried to charge me £3 for 30 minutes. I fear for the heart condition of any Aberdonian who may stumble across its doors.) In other words, when I head to the Far North for a few days during the festive season, I'll feel like I've lost a limb.

cullbucket
15-Dec-05, 17:09
Maybe I can drive around in my car looking for someone with an unprotected wireless point.....

hereboy
15-Dec-05, 17:14
cullbucket,

not sure if I'll manage to buy you a beer or pay the 3 quid for logging on... you see I lived in Aberdeen for a while too - and as a result I am going into hospital tomorrow to get my pockets lengthened... its cheaper than arm shortening...

Merry Chrimbo...

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Dec-05, 17:39
Were you not aiming that at me - and not cullick - hereboy?

hereboy
16-Dec-05, 02:29
pepsi- I wasn't aiming at you just replying to cullbucket and having a laugh - but if it upset you - I suppose thats just a bonus!

merry christmas min...

The Pepsi Challenge
16-Dec-05, 14:12
Sorry, it's hard to convey the right tone, isn't it? (Meaning I hate smileys.)
Awrabest for Crimbo, bieyag.