PDA

View Full Version : good customer service

purplelady
31-Jul-08, 23:14
Had to post and tell everyone about the great service i recevied today from pets at home in wick. My son was brought a hamster and cage for his b/day less than 2 weeks ago and to cut a long story short the catch on the cage broke no receipt kept lol anyway rung pets at home and told them what happened was told bring cage back said have nothing to put the hammy in no probs they said bring it too and we will tranfer anyway took it all back and james ant his team were great bend over backwards to make sure hammy and me were happy with the new cage gave her new bedding and sawdust and even gave me new starter .kit for.being . put.out how often does that happen think we are always to quick to complain bout bad service and never good service we get so just wanted to say thanks to pets at home keep up the good work .

teenybash
31-Jul-08, 23:42
So nice to hear a happy story and trust that Hammy the hampster coped with the transition without even a blink of her eye :Razz

purplelady
01-Aug-08, 00:03
Yes she did loves her new cage bless her

*Martin*
01-Aug-08, 11:53
That's great!!! http://www.cindyvallar.com/par-ty.gif

lelebo
01-Aug-08, 12:35
there's a girl who works there who is just great - she was really helpful when we bought our hamster and every time we go in, she asks after him :) A really nice team :D