PDA

View Full Version : Subservient Chicken

jjc
14-Dec-05, 17:15
http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Okay, who can come up with the funniest thing for the chicken to do. I quite like 'dance'.

spiggie
14-Dec-05, 18:02
how about moonwalking whilst clucking hee hee :)

lizzie
15-Dec-05, 01:36
I asked him to go and sleep on the sofa he did not look to happy, he also did not do as he was told.

DrSzin
15-Dec-05, 01:42
He's not very good at standing on his head, but he does sit down, lie down, hop, and go away. :)

Don't be rude to him or he'll come up to the camera and tell you off! :mad:

fed-ex
15-Dec-05, 01:48
Haha I cant believe what i told him to do and he did it too

angela5
15-Dec-05, 10:56
:eek: i asked him to hop up and down 10 times on one leg,
think he's too overweight he only managed 2 hops.
And what is that around his waist?

krieve
15-Dec-05, 11:13
I told him to do a handstand he aint very good and a rolly polly and he just rolled from side to side.I told him to go away and stay away but he kept coming back.lol

Sporran
15-Dec-05, 16:49

That's a suspender belt, and when I told him to take it off, he came up to the camera and told me off, lol! Same thing when I said "Take off your stockings!" However, when I rephraised suspender belt to garter belt, he did manoeuver it around a bit, but that's all.

He does a good cartwheel for his size, and is better at jumping jacks than I expected, lol!

porshiepoo
15-Dec-05, 17:39
I told him to lay an egg! Gawd, I think he tried! :eek:

Told him to pull all his feathers out but he just pecked the camera!

Sporran
15-Dec-05, 18:09
When I told him to goose step he did nothing. When I told him to do the goose step march, he proceeded to march in knees up fashion, before finally doing the military goose step, lol!

I then told him to kiss me, thinking he would come up and peck the camera. But he went over to the couch instead, picked up a cushion, and buried his face in it for a few seconds. He did exactly the same thing when I told him to hug me!

Geo
15-Dec-05, 19:12
He can riverdance! :)

Sporran
15-Dec-05, 19:31
He can also dance the French Can-Can, lol! :D

spiggie
15-Dec-05, 19:36
I cant believe that there is a guy that actually stands there and does this...

angela5
16-Dec-05, 00:35
I cant believe that there is a guy that actually stands there and does this...

eh'm and wear a suspender belt!

Moira
16-Dec-05, 01:04
When I told him to goose step he did nothing. When I told him to do the goose step march, he proceeded to march in knees up fashion, before finally doing the military goose step, lol!

I then told him to kiss me, thinking he would come up and peck the camera. But he went over to the couch instead, picked up a cushion, and buried his face in it for a few seconds. He did exactly the same thing when I told him to hug me!

Sporran - my "celebrity lookalike results" were pretty dire but even the chicken came over to give me a kiss when I asked it!!

I asked the chicken to go read a book and it did (took a book from the bookcase from behind the couch) but there was confusion when I asked for the telly to be turned on. I gather that is a telly in the foreground? I got told off for asking it to take off the mask - did not want to even mention the suspenders! The chicken can dance, hop, sing, sleep, "do the birdy dance", kneel, "fly" etc pretty good - poor thing must be pretty exhausted with all these requests from Caithness.org - maybe we should give him/her a rest now -lol! ;)

angela5
16-Dec-05, 01:09
haha he did the opposite of what i asked he jumped on the couch.lol

fed-ex
16-Dec-05, 01:11
haha he did the opposite of what i asked he jumped on the couch.lolI wouldnt do what you asked either.. a least its got a bit o taste

angela5
16-Dec-05, 01:13
I wouldnt do what you asked either.. a least its got a bit o taste

speak for yourself, thickest ever!