PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Kevin milkins

Fran
31-Jul-08, 00:31
Welcome home Kevin and Dawn after your sad week in wales, at your fathers funeral. We were thinking of you ,

TBH
31-Jul-08, 00:42
I'm not trying to be funny with you Fran but do you not think they may wish to keep this information private?

Sapphire2803
31-Jul-08, 00:44
I would usually agree with you TBH, but I think Kevin mentioned it in an earlier thread...

TBH
31-Jul-08, 00:48
I would usually agree with you TBH, but I think Kevin mentioned it in an earlier thread...I must have missed that but it is still not something I would post about really. I suppose it's different strokes and all that.

Sapphire2803
31-Jul-08, 00:51
Me neither, but as you say... different strokes...

Fran
31-Jul-08, 19:13
My apologies. Kevin did state where and why he was going and I just thought it would be nice if some orgers welcomed him back, home, like the orgers welcomed me back in similar circumstances. I would not have mentioned it if he hadnt already mentioned it on here. Once again, my apologies.

pat
31-Jul-08, 23:02
Welcome back - I welcome your bright cheery sensible comments, I have missed them whilst you have been away on your sad trip south, your comments are usually helpful, informative - instead of the snarling and snapping that goes on here too frequently.

Thank you Fran for welcoming Kevin back.

trix
31-Jul-08, 23:20
welcome back kevie bie ;)

eh...sorry aboot yer loss....

teenybash
31-Jul-08, 23:38
Welcome home Kevin..............................

Kevin Milkins
31-Jul-08, 23:50
Thank you nice orgers, and its nice to be back.
All went well down in Wales and it has been nice for all the family to get together again even if we had wished it to be under better circumstances.
I am sure dad would have approved.
I have not been on line so read sweatpeas thread first and thought she sounded a bit down or pished.:confused Chear up girl and go for a burn up.;)

I had a glance earlier at what has made us happy this week.
For me, my 89 year old mother in law has made her first flight and come back to Wick with us and really enjoyed it.
Also my 8 (going on 18)year old grandaughter has come to stay for some of the summer holidays and I took her out for a ride on my motor bike today and she loved it.
She thinks I am the coolest grandad ever.
Thank you Fran and fellow orgers for your kindness of late as it has been of a comfort to me.
PS my name IS Kevin Milkins.:lol: Am I bovered? lol

DeHaviLand
01-Aug-08, 00:17
Seen the pair of you out on the bike today, but didn't realise it was you. Say hello next time you pass.

poppett
02-Aug-08, 13:52
Welcome back Kevin, and thanks to Fran for jogging our memory.