PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home: Lop eared Rabbits

3boys4me
30-Jul-08, 18:37
Hi there we have two lop eared rabbits age 2 (they live till about the age of 6) and they are just no longer getting the attention they deserve as my children have grown and it is now my husband and i are the only ones cuddling them. One is brown and the other tortisshell and they are lovelt and soft and sweet. They would need to go together. Whoever takes them is also welcome to have the hutch they are in , but it has been chewed alot and could probably benefit from a new one in the near future.
same with their run. They live outside all year and are hardy, going out in their run during the day to eat grass and weeds which they love. hey wuld need to have access to grass and a run space each day to help keep them healthy. My son has also put a request in that they keep thei current names!
Any one interested can PM me.

smith892316
30-Jul-08, 21:09
would be very intrestred in your two rabbits we also have a lop eared rabbit and my daughter loves him it would be great to get the hutch too our one lives outside all year as well and he also chews his cage as well so they are just like each aother plz pm if you are intrested in me taking them and they could also keep there names thanks

3boys4me
31-Jul-08, 12:43
Have Pm'd you.

3boys4me
03-Aug-08, 16:30
Rabbits are still availabe, needing a home. PM for more details.

3boys4me
06-Aug-08, 18:38
Rabbits have now gone to a lovely home. Thank you for all the interest! x