PDA

View Full Version : free

cezzy1234
13-Dec-05, 23:12
hi i wondering is there any one out there who would like a free rabbit i have one babby silver fox wich is ready now (male) and i also have flopy they are dawarf lops and pure english ones as well they are wight and black and a brown and wight one they will be ready at the end of the month not sure whot sex they are just now but they are so lovely if intresded please pm me.

unicorn
14-Dec-05, 11:04
By Floppy ears I assume you mean lop eared rabbits. It would maybe help if you specified the type of lop, are they mini lop, dwarf lop, meissener lop, german lop, english lop, french lop, cashmere lop ??? It may help people to decide if they would like one or not or if their hutch is big enough, grooming needs etc. If you are not sure here is a link to a good site that will give you some help http://www.thebrc.org/breeds.htm just scroll down click on name and go. Good luck rehoming these.

funky-dunky
14-Dec-05, 15:22
hi i wish i could take one they sound lovely especially the white and black one awww.
I use to have a rabbit witch someone wanted for breeding, i will see if the man is wanting anymore and see what he says for you ok.