PDA

View Full Version : Tv progs

Big G
13-Dec-05, 22:11
Space Cadets
Has anyone been watching Space Cadets on c4? i think it is Great! Its about people chosen from the public (and there is some actors) and they think they are in Russia but they are in Ipswich -i think, someone correct me if i am wrong - and they do all this training to go into space and they all totally believe it! Right now they think they are orbiting around earth - when they r sitting in a warehouse in Ipswich!! lol it is so funny watching them!

Bad Girls
All those Bad Girls fans, there is an Christmas Special on, on Monday night at 9pm in ITV1! I cant wait - it is ace!

Oh Space Cadets is on just now - im off to watch it - ill keep posted. c-ya

jjc
13-Dec-05, 22:23
Funniest programme I've seen for a while... I'm not quite sure how it is that none of these people has wondered why they have gravity whilst orbitting the Earth, but there you go. I guess it takes all kinds ;)

jjc
13-Dec-05, 22:29
Funniest programme I've seen for a while... I'm not quite sure how it is that none of these people has wondered why they have gravity whilst orbitting the Earth, but there you go. I guess it takes all kinds ;)
No sooner did I wonder than they gave the answer. It seems that they've been told that there are three anti-gravity drives in the ship.

Doh!

Big G
13-Dec-05, 22:43
They have just been shown the 'Earth' - they have opened some window things and seen the earth - it does actually look real! even though i havnt seen it but you know - I must say GREAT special effects!

pedromcgrory
13-Dec-05, 22:51
shameless is back soon beat all other rubbish just now franks a cracker lol

fed-ex
13-Dec-05, 22:59
I cant wait for Desperate Housewives to come back on and I love shameless too.

Big G
13-Dec-05, 23:32
i love shamless 2! my fav progs r big brother, bad girls, shameless, space cadets and the soaps! oh and the bill, or is that a soap!? anyway i love em'!:D

fed-ex
13-Dec-05, 23:36
What about Celebrity Big Brother, Whens it back on? I heard on the radio today Boy George is going to be on it and Gillian MaKeith from you are what you eat. I cant remember the others though...........

Rheghead
13-Dec-05, 23:41
I guess it takes all kinds ;)

They must have been subjected to 'gullibility profiling' to get that far.

I'd like to think that I wouldn't be getting on the spacecraft because I had sussed it out by then...:eek:

porshiepoo
14-Dec-05, 00:05
It is hilarious though isn't it! lol.

I kinda wondered about the gravity situation too, guess thats been answered now.
Correct me if I'm wrong but do shuttles not take off vertically?
Surely that should have given them some indication that something was awry?
There was no forward surge, nothing! Did they really believe the pilots when they said that's cos their good drivers and 'gosh what a compliment'?

Bet they go ballistic when they got out!

lizzie
14-Dec-05, 00:12
I have not watched any of space cadets but did hear its good, has anyone been watching the drama that concluded tonight on itv Secret Smile? what a fab ending i never expected that!

Astra
14-Dec-05, 00:12
They said it would take off and land like a plane thats why they stil believe it real

porshiepoo
14-Dec-05, 00:14
They said it would take off and land like a plane thats why they stil believe it real

Can that actually be done?
I know shuttles land on runways with parachutes but can they take off from a runway?

These people do seem a tad gullible don't they! Although personally I do think they have doubts creeping in, just from their comments.

Astra
14-Dec-05, 00:14
Havent seen it but my mother is glued to the tv it must be good .

Astra
14-Dec-05, 00:19
Can that actually be done?
I know shuttles land on runways with parachutes but can they take off from a runway?

These people do seem a tad gullible don't they! Although personally I do think they have doubts creeping in, just from their comments.
I dont know if it can take off like a plane but they seem to think it does . I think someone is going to click sooner than later and we will be stuck watching jamies school dinners how boring .

angela5
14-Dec-05, 00:21
I have not watched any of space cadets but did hear its good, has anyone been watching the drama that concluded tonight on itv Secret Smile? what a fab ending i never expected that!What a twist to the end, great stuff.