PDA

View Full Version : do you prefer TIGHTS, STOCKINGS or BARE LEGS

teenybash
29-Jul-08, 17:21
There are so many choices of how to dress ladies legs..what is your preference and why........:roll:

Lavenderblue2
29-Jul-08, 17:52
Hello Teenybash.
At this time of year I like to have bare legs where possible but there are occasions where you have to cover up. I used to always favour stockings (much sexier) even when they weren’t in vogue but then it became difficult to get suspenders so I went back to tights. Then I discovered hold ups – they are fine and much cooler in hot weather but I find they tend to roll down a wee bitty on my short peddlers!!
However they have always stayed up – no Nora Batty experiences thank goodness!! :lol:
I was out last night and I wore tights.

LB

Valerie Campbell
29-Jul-08, 18:48
Definitely bare legs. I HATE tights or stockings and have done so since I was a teenager.

padfoot
29-Jul-08, 18:50
yeah i would have to say bear legs thats if you could ever get me to show them but if u do its a rare thing and then i wear knee high stripy socks lol

mccaugm
29-Jul-08, 19:33
Cant bear tights, stockings are uncomfortable. Wear socks most of the time but would wear hold-ups for a special occasion.

scorrie
29-Jul-08, 19:43
yeah i would have to say bear legs

Like these ones? ;)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/images.jpg

Angela
29-Jul-08, 19:51
I just hate the feel of stockings and thin tights -I mostly wear trousers anyway, with socks in winter and bare feet in warmer weather.

On the rare occasion I do wear a skirt, it's with bare legs in summer or opaque black tights in winter.

Maybe that's a bit too much information!!:eek:[lol]

padfoot
29-Jul-08, 19:52
yip ats about rite lol :lol: :lol:

dogman
29-Jul-08, 20:51
i prefer a woman to wear stockings with suspenders.

that usually does it for me.:)

Dadie
29-Jul-08, 20:57
Jeans and socks or bare feet for me!
I dont own a skirt that fits me (only had 1 and it was a maternity skirt anyway)
If i was going somewhere special and had to wear a dress then it would be tights

northener
29-Jul-08, 22:34
I don't care, I like licking them all...........

Sapphire2803
30-Jul-08, 00:06
I prefer thick tights in the winter (this is Caithness after all)
Bare legs or stockings in the summer, mind you stockings can be dodgy with that Caithness breeze. A rogue gust gets you some strange looks in Bridge street...... Allegedly :eek:

Anne x
30-Jul-08, 00:06
Bare Legs Summer socks boots winter and Hold ups fancy night out !!! apart from when they fall down as thighs dont hold em up
Stockings healthier as they breathe and let the air circulate so to speak rather than tights :lol:

Oddquine
30-Jul-08, 00:27
I think I've worn a skirt about three times in the last ten years.........and wore tights because I had them lying in a drawer.

Otherwise it is socks and trousers/jeans for me.

Somewhere I have stockings and suspenders..........but I'm damned if I know where!

wifie
30-Jul-08, 00:30
Bare Legs Summer socks boots winter and Hold ups fancy night out !!! apart from when they fall down as thighs dont hold em up
Stockings healthier as they breathe and let the air circulate so to speak rather than tights :lol:

LOL! That is the difference between men and women - at the mere mention of stockings they are goin phwa! and we are lettin the air circulate! [lol]

BHG
30-Jul-08, 02:06
There are so many choices of how to dress ladies legs..what is your preference and why........:roll:

Either bare legs or stockings for me. Why? Because a woman should be feminine, and that means dressing as a woman (skirt or dress). Call me sexist, shallow, old-fashioned, or whatever, but I wouldn't give a second glance these days to a woman wearing trousers/jeans.

I'll probably get jumped on for saying that, but let's face it, if all us blokes started wearing skirts and banging on about equality I think women would soon have a problem with it.

Sporran
30-Jul-08, 05:06
I never wear trousers, instead a skirt or dress
Because my bottom's too big, I must confess! :o

No bare legs for me, the sight would be shocking
It's usually tights, but occasionally stockings! ;)