PDA

View Full Version : What is the best thread you have seen on the Org?

TBH
29-Jul-08, 01:53
Has any thread really made you sit up and take notice and if so please tell?
Has any thread or post/poster on the org made you reappraise your own beliefs?
This is a tribute to the best thread in the org world, just a tribute. All contributions are welcome.:D

souperman
29-Jul-08, 04:21
Without doubt one of the best for me is the "Old Thurso Photos", the town has changed so much over the years, and is still changing, always enjoy a look through the contributions.

hell raizer
29-Jul-08, 09:59
Without doubt one of the best for me is the "Old Thurso Photos", the town has changed so much over the years, and is still changing, always enjoy a look through the contributions.
have to agree with you souperman

northener
29-Jul-08, 15:51
Oooh, so many.

There's a lot of threads come up on here that make me think about aspects of life that normally I wouldn't waste a second on.

Couldn't possibly pick a single one out.

Phoebus_Apollo
29-Jul-08, 16:09
Any threads started by Big A are usually eye catching....

wifie
29-Jul-08, 16:58
I am a total sucker for threads or posts that make me laugh! They are many I am glad to say! [lol] I love the photography section - loads of great pics appear! I have found lots of interesting view points on here which have made me think about what I believed to be true before! Too many to choose from - couldn't pick just one!

joxville
29-Jul-08, 17:04
I've contibuted to and started serious threads but my favourites have to be the light-hearted threads, especially if they are started by Lord Flasheart.

Thumper
29-Jul-08, 17:16
Love the Thirsa piccies thread! I also love the light-hearted threads that make us all laugh and crack a smile,they have to be better than some of the threads that decend in to "slanging matches" not that I am saying the there is no place for "serious issues" on the forum,but my personal preference are the "fun threads" x

Buttercup
29-Jul-08, 18:23
Without a doubt it has to be "Old Thirsa Piccys" ~ maybe that's a sign of old age though. :lol:

carasmam
29-Jul-08, 18:34
Got to be the phantom farter in Woolies one for me :lol: I chuckled for days after when I thought about that thread :Razz

footie chick
29-Jul-08, 19:09
Got to be the phantom farter in Woolies one for me :lol: I chuckled for days after when I thought about that thread

Thats my favourite too. :lol:

teenybash
29-Jul-08, 23:36
Wish I could find that thread to have a good laugh..................... the sound of someone letting of an unexpected ripper is just so hilarious, it breaks me up.....even the very word, fart sets me off laughing !!!!!!![lol]

wifie
29-Jul-08, 23:38
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=42307&highlight=woolies
Try this teenybash! :)

teenybash
29-Jul-08, 23:48

Thanks Wifie....laughed till the tears rolled. I couldn't resist bringing this thread back to life....hopefull some more airy tales will be added....[lol]

Buttercup
30-Jul-08, 01:40
Got to be the phantom farter in Woolies one for me I chuckled for days after when I thought about that thread

Oh! now how could I forget about that thread? ~ thanks for reminding me. No airs and graces with that one, wins hands down as the best thread for a good laugh. [lol]

ett23
30-Jul-08, 08:41
Thanks Wifie....laughed till the tears rolled. I couldn't resist bringing this thread back to life....hopefull some more airy tales will be added....[lol]

I was the same when I first read that thread. Always good to have a laugh about something til the tears flow - supposed to be good for our health you know!! :Razz

laguna2
30-Jul-08, 10:02

Oh wifie - thanks for the link. I have only got as far as Dusty - post number 20 and can't stop laughing!
:lol::lol: