PDA

View Full Version : Can you give Chico a home?

Liz
13-Dec-05, 19:11
It's alright it's not Chico from X-Factor!!!

Chico is a young black cat who is extremely friendly and gets on with other animals and children.

He was rehomed but, sadly, his new owner is allergic to him and has, reluctantly, asked us to rehome him.

We would prefer he went straight to a new home as he wasn't very happy in foster care but his present owner is going away for Christmas on the 22nd Dec so we need to find him a home before then.

If you can give Chico the home he deserves then please contact me.

Thanks!

PS We don't normally home cats or kittens near to Christmas but Chico would settle in fine as long as he would still get the care and attention he needs and we would look at each case individually.

Liz
15-Dec-05, 13:54
Can no one offer this lovely cat a home?:(

He would make a wonderful companion for someone as he is so friendly.

loganbiffy
15-Dec-05, 14:07
hi liz, ive sent u a pm.

wicker
15-Dec-05, 14:48
Hope you manage to rehome him liz

Liz
15-Dec-05, 16:10
Thanks both!:D

We have quite a few very friendly cats just now so really hope we can get homes for them soon.

Liz
20-Dec-05, 15:15
Afraid Chico still needs a home and is now back in foster care.:(

He is a really lovely cat and is so good natured. He would make a great pet for someone so if you can give him a loving home then please contact me.

Thanks!

angela5
20-Dec-05, 15:44
so sad to hear chicco is back in foster care i hope a loving family comes along soon.

wicker
20-Dec-05, 16:42
aww poor chico, so close to xmas aswell needs a nice warm owner to cuddle up to

Liz
20-Dec-05, 19:42
Thanks both!

Hope we get Chico and all the other unwanted cats a home asap.

shrek_donkey
20-Dec-05, 21:08
Hope you find a home for chicco soon poor wee think.

Liz
23-Dec-05, 19:43
Brilliant news!

Thanks to Rheghead, Chico will have a wonderful and loving home for Christmas! What a present!

Thanks Russ. You're a star!!:):)

krieve
23-Dec-05, 23:38
Thats great news,hope the other cats find homes soon as well.

Liz
24-Dec-05, 13:43
Hope so too Krieve!

We have a lovely young male cat who is extremely friendly with his fosterer but goes into hiding when any strangers arrive so it doesn't make it very easy to home him!:(
He has been in foster care for quite some time having been found as a stray. In the right home he would probably get more confidence and would make a lovely pet. He gets on fine with other animals. So, as usual, if anyone can offer him, or any of the others, a home please contact me.

Thanks very much for your support. It's very much appreciated!

kas
24-Dec-05, 21:01
Hope so too Krieve!

We have a lovely young male cat who is extremely friendly with his fosterer but goes into hiding when any strangers arrive so it doesn't make it very easy to home him!:(
He has been in foster care for quite some time having been found as a stray. In the right home he would probably get more confidence and would make a lovely pet. He gets on fine with other animals. So, as usual, if anyone can offer him, or any of the others, a home please contact me.

Thanks very much for your support. It's very much appreciated!

Thanks to Liz, last year I got a young cat for my parents and sister. When we got her she was terrified. She had been a stray kitten that was found at 2 weeks old starving, and wouldnt have lasted long had the Cats protection not trapped her.
She had been in foster care with alot of other cats for months when we got her.
When we took her home she hid for weeks under the TV unit, only comming out to eat and do her buisness when we were in bed.
But after a while she came round and now, WELL what can I say!!!!
She is a little madam and one of the most loving creatures I have ever come across. She is one of the family and just fantastic with kids and other family pets, especially our black lab.

If these poor cats are just given a chance, some love, care and attention. The rewards are priceless.
Liz & Co do an excellent job, and without them we wouldnt have such a beautiful pet. Thankyou Liz.

figgy
24-Dec-05, 21:16
Hi Liz,

I think you're doing a great job re-homing the cats and that's good news that you've just re-homed another through this site! I'll listen out for anyone who might want to re-home the young male cat and let you know.

Liz
24-Dec-05, 23:28
Thanks Kas and Figgy!:)

Lucky certainly lived up to her name Kas having been homed with a family with the patience and love to let her turn out to the be the happy cat she is now.

I've said it before but want to thank everyone who has been kind enough to provide a home for an unwanted cat and kitten. Unfortunately the number of strays is on the increase and so we are gratefulf for the support of the Caithness people to help us carry on the work we do in Cats Protection.

Happy Christmas to you all and your pets!

Rheghead
02-Feb-06, 22:37
Chico has well and truly settled into our home and is part of our family now. Here is a picture of him playing on his playstation! :D

Giving a cat a home can be great fun:)

connieb19
02-Feb-06, 22:40
Thats brilliant Rheghead, i'm glad he's found a good home..:)

angela5
02-Feb-06, 23:53
That's great news:o) looks just like my 2 black cats.

krieve
03-Feb-06, 08:58
Chico has well and truly settled into our home and is part of our family now. Here is a picture of him playing on his playstation! :D

Giving a cat a home can be great fun:)
Aww he is lovely rheghead he looks a happy chappy with his playstation lol

Liz
03-Feb-06, 15:32
It is great to see Chico so happy in his new home!:)

That's what makes all the hard work worthwhile.

If anyone can offer another cat the chance of a loving home, like Chico, then please contact me.
We have a really friendly tortoiseshell cat, about a year old, who is desperate for affection and would make a lovely pet.

wickerinca
03-Feb-06, 15:53
Great work Liz. It was lovely to see the photo of Chico......I am sure that he will be adored and spoiled in that home!! I'll try to remember to pop some cat food into you next time I am home........should be April!! Good job that there are people like you around!

Liz
03-Feb-06, 18:22
Thanks Wickerina!:)

Yes Chico has a wonderful home with Rheghead and is one of the lucky ones!

Appreciate your kind words and support!