PDA

View Full Version : Who am I ?

Kenn
13-Dec-05, 17:27
I am of just stature,ordinary corpulence, fierce countenance, with a forehead bare of hair but am not bald and I wield great strength of arm.
My great anxiety for money is the only thing for which I can be deservedly blamed in that I seek all oppurtunities of scraping it together, not caring how .Indeed I would do almost anything where there is a hope of money and have no excuse whatever to offer except that of necessity I must fear many who would fear me.

Saveman
13-Dec-05, 17:42
A Vending machine?

porshiepoo
13-Dec-05, 18:00
My husband! lol. Just kidding.

unicorn
13-Dec-05, 18:15
Saddam Hussain?

porshiepoo
13-Dec-05, 18:16
One armed bandit machine?

Kenn
13-Dec-05, 19:50
So far you are all barking up the wrong tree!

golach
13-Dec-05, 21:15
I am of just stature,ordinary corpulence, fierce countenance, with a forehead bare of hair but am not bald and I wield great strength of arm.
My great anxiety for money is the only thing for which I can be deservedly blamed in that I seek all oppurtunities of scraping it together, not caring how .Indeed I would do almost anything where there is a hope of money and have no excuse whatever to offer except that of necessity I must fear many who would fear me.
Hmmm is this a thinly veiled reference to the next Prime Minister Elect. The Great and wonderful Fife MP Gordon Brown. Has the Vat mannie caught up with you Lizz, ye sound awful bitter :p

Sporran
14-Dec-05, 07:07
Is it Scrooge?

The Arm of Inflation?

HM Revenue & Customs?

Kenn
15-Dec-05, 23:16
No it is not Mr Brown although it is a pretty apt discription..and loved the comment about Revenoors.

jjc
16-Dec-05, 13:03
Hmmm... nope, I still haven't a clue. What's the answer then? :confused:

Kenn
16-Dec-05, 23:27
I thought the description was a fair one of the current chancellor as golach so adroitly pointed out. The person it originally refered to was William 1st of England..which just goes to show that nothing changes give 'em a bit of power and it goes straight to their heads and out of your wallet!

golach
17-Dec-05, 00:32
I thought the description was a fair one of the current chancellor as golach so adroitly pointed out. The person it originally refered to was William 1st of England..which just goes to show that nothing changes give 'em a bit of power and it goes straight to their heads and out of your wallet!
Who was William 1st?

Julia
17-Dec-05, 00:53
I thought of Bill Gates when I read it lol

mr bean
17-Dec-05, 01:04
It,s me lol