PDA

View Full Version : Casletown chineze

cezzy1234
13-Dec-05, 10:31
hi i was speeking to the man in charge yesterday and he told me that he hopes the chineze in Casletown will be open next week before christmas.

funky-dunky
13-Dec-05, 12:32
Thats great i wounder if it will be any good though?

cezzy1234
13-Dec-05, 21:20
We can only wait and see

The Pepsi Challenge
14-Dec-05, 00:57

Like, what have you got to compare it to exactly? Gee whizz already.

funky-dunky
14-Dec-05, 15:29
well you can apare it to the chinese and the indians in thurso as they are pritty good.

Saveman
14-Dec-05, 19:43
Does this thread count as "the worse spelt thread title" ever?

Only messing Cezzy1234.......I know spelling isn't exactly my strong point either... :)

lizzie
15-Dec-05, 01:30
well you can apare it to the chinese and the indians in thurso as they are pritty good.

will you be applying for a job there funky as you did like the indian takeaway in thurso did you menton that you worked there for a short time? chinese would be new experience for you.

learning about culture differences is interesting, all chinese food is delicious of course it will be good.

angela5
15-Dec-05, 10:59

Were not to know if it will be any good only way to find out is buy a meal when they open.

funky-dunky
15-Dec-05, 21:24
will you be applying for a job there funky as you did like the indian takeaway in thurso did you menton that you worked there for a short time? chinese would be new experience for you.

learning about culture differences is interesting, all chinese food is delicious of course it will be good.
yeah maybe i applyed but i never worked there anyway how do you know i applyed??????

golach
15-Dec-05, 22:14
Stick to the Chippy, ye can get a Chinese meal on nearly every street corner down here but ye canna get a Red Pudding Supper:(

fed-ex
16-Dec-05, 01:00
no doubt funky will be first to try out the chinese..its a bit different from indian

angela5
16-Dec-05, 01:03
Does Castletown have the population for a chinese to make a good going business?? maybe its expanded since i last blinked and missed it!!!! good food or no who's going to be there to buy any?

angela5
17-Dec-05, 00:01
They are building new houses in Castletown so maybe they are on the up. Tescos next.

mr bean
17-Dec-05, 00:11
We can only dream.... lol

fed-ex
17-Dec-05, 15:06
hi i was speeking to the man in charge yesterday and he told me that he hopes the chineze in Casletown will be open next week before christmas.Whens it open now?

Naefearjustbeer
17-Dec-05, 16:14
Does Castletown have the population for a chinese to make a good going business?? maybe its expanded since i last blinked and missed it!!!! good food or no who's going to be there to buy any?

Why would you need a chinese population to make the business work. I have never actualy seen a chinese person as a customer in any of the takeaways in the county. I dont actually think chinese people eat food like the takeaways dish out anyway. If they did eat that stuff all the time they would be the fattest race on earth. I havent seen many overweight Chinese people in Caithness.

funky-dunky
18-Dec-05, 00:13
no doubt funky will be first to try out the chinese..its a bit different from indian
EXCUSE YOU BUT I DONT REALLY LIKE INDIAN OR CHINESE FOOD THE ONLY CHINESE FOOD I LIKE IS THE EGG FRIED RICE CHIPS AND GRAVY.
AS FOR THE INDIAN I DONT REALLY LIKE IT BUT IF I GET SUMMIT FREE I AINT WORRIED CAN YOU COMPLAIN BUT I HAVE ONLY EVER BOUGHT CHIPS OUTTA THERE.

angela5
18-Dec-05, 00:31
Why would you need a chinese population to make the business work. I have never actualy seen a chinese person as a customer in any of the takeaways in the county. I dont actually think chinese people eat food like the takeaways dish out anyway. If they did eat that stuff all the time they would be the fattest race on earth. I havent seen many overweight Chinese people in Caithness.
You have picked me up wrong, Does Castletown have enough population FOR A chinese (ie, Takeaway) to make a business.i did not mean is there enough chinese people in castletown. lol,

fed-ex
18-Dec-05, 12:56
EXCUSE YOU BUT I DONT REALLY LIKE INDIAN OR CHINESE FOOD THE ONLY CHINESE FOOD I LIKE IS THE EGG FRIED RICE CHIPS AND GRAVY.
AS FOR THE INDIAN I DONT REALLY LIKE IT BUT IF I GET SUMMIT FREE I AINT WORRIED CAN YOU COMPLAIN BUT I HAVE ONLY EVER BOUGHT CHIPS OUTTA THERE.How do you go about getting something for free then when the rest of us have to pay.

Naefearjustbeer
18-Dec-05, 16:12
You have picked me up wrong, Does Castletown have enough population FOR A chinese (ie, Takeaway) to make a business.i did not mean is there enough chinese people in castletown. lol,

DOH ! Me stupid LOL!!!

funky-dunky
18-Dec-05, 17:04
How do you go about getting something for free then when the rest of us have to pay.
i dnt no i just no the indians n they give me stuff for free as they have gave me a signed bit of paper too but i ave lost it.
they give me and a couple o otha girls it for free.
dnt ask how

fed-ex
18-Dec-05, 17:08
i dnt no i just no the indians n they give me stuff for free as they have gave me a signed bit of paper too but i ave lost it.
dnt ask howHmm that seems a bit odd cos you dont get anything for nothing in this day and age. You quite sure their not looking for anything in return.. You should be very wary, especially as nour not even a good customer or anything like that...

angela5
18-Dec-05, 17:08
dnt ask how

Whats the signed piece of paper for?? geee whizz free meals for you and your pals!! did you not ask why the meals were for free?

funky-dunky
18-Dec-05, 17:09
Hmm that seems a bit odd cos you dont get anything for nothing in this day and age. You quite sure their not looking for anything in return.. You should be very wary, especially as nour not even a good customer or anything like that...
rite look stop arguin maybe they do want summit in return but wont get it ok.

funky-dunky
18-Dec-05, 17:10
Whats the signed piece of paper for?? geee whizz free meals for you and your pals!! did you not ask why the meals were for free?
no but i dnt go up n get anything anyway i ave once but i just asked for chips.

fed-ex
18-Dec-05, 17:11
rite look stop arguin maybe they do want summit in return but wont get it ok.Im not arguing right..im just curious cos i'd give anything for a bhuna on a saturday night but i still have to pay...

fed-ex
18-Dec-05, 17:22
dnt ask howHow do you go about getting one of these signed bits of paper?

funky-dunky
18-Dec-05, 17:24
How do you go about getting one of these signed bits of paper?
dnt no guess u just have to become gud friends wi them

fed-ex
18-Dec-05, 17:26
dnt no guess u just have to become gud friends wi themHow do you manage that without being a customer?

funky-dunky
18-Dec-05, 17:28
How do you manage that without being a customer?
tell u the truth i really dnt no how i became to no them lol, one day i just got a msg from them lol not knowin they had my number

angela5
18-Dec-05, 23:54
ouch! loads going on about the chinese free advert for their opening then.