PDA

View Full Version : Rosebank Park free for High Life users ??

valleyman
25-Jul-08, 19:04
Heard that the Park facilities are free for High Life card users . Is this true ? Can kids simply present their cards etc ...any known restrictions .
Thanks v much

kc
25-Jul-08, 19:51
Not sure about Wick, but in Thurso the tennis courts and boating pond are free to high life card users, so it is possible.

Gizmo
25-Jul-08, 20:12
Yes it's true, my son and i used our cards last week for the putting and crazy golf, i asked if there were any restrictions on using the cards and was told no, i think it's excellent that the cards can now be used up there, it's just a pity that only the Tennis courts and bowling green are the only amenities that have been brought into the 21st century, the trampolines have vanished, the putting green is not in great condition and the crazy golf is just utter garbage.

Kathy@watten
25-Jul-08, 20:58
great you can use cards for this...when are these places open? never seems a lot happening when I am in the town? perhaps I am in at funny times?

valleyman
25-Jul-08, 22:29
Just had a good time with my family - ( wife n 3 kids ) at the Rosebank- presented the cards and full use of the facilities including hire -
tennis, green bowls, putting and although the crazy golf could do with improving it amused mine for a while.
Kids are lookin forward to going on their own with their cards- and next week they fancy a bit of boating up at Thurso.
It at least adds to the options of " what shall we do ?"