PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Tide EP launch

Chobbersjnr
12-Dec-05, 23:01
A cracking night at the redwood on the 10th

CT absolutely rocked & where obviously in good spirits with the launch of they're cracking debut EP, they bolstered they're set with some alternatively arranged classic covers & a couple of original acoustic tracks, they where obviously having an extreme gas

BH refreshing to hear acoustic stuff from the lads having heard them predominantly rocking out, doing some original material they scattered some choice covers & finished on a very funny tenacious note............

& Cyanide have a long road ahead of them playing some absolute classic covers & to hear these covers with a female voice was superb. I look forward to hearing what sort of original material the lads come up with B'cos there is no shortage of talent & the use of a hammond-esque keyboard was ace

Over all well done to everyone involved

L8r

Uppiebalad
13-Dec-05, 20:53
It took some time but finally an opinion of the Crimson Tide gig. As the bus service between London and Thurso is a little poor I was unable to make it but I have just today received a copy of the EP. I've got my opinion but I want to see if anyone is going to give a real analysis of the CD. (Don't panic- it's mostly plus points to the lads). Keep up the good work.

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Dec-05, 02:03
What's it like, Uppie? Can you give us your review? I'd be intrigued to read it.

Uppiebalad
15-Dec-05, 02:09
Sorry guys but I'm not going to provide any free reviews! I charge for my time.

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Dec-05, 02:27
I really hope you were being sarcastic there, uppie.