PDA

View Full Version : Award to Wick High from the Young Scot Action Fund

rfr10
24-Jul-08, 23:33
Wick High School has been awarded £350 to purchase new equipment from the school. Although a very small amount, this will allow us to purchase DVD Players, A smoothie maker & USB flash drives.

This post will contribute to the publicity required as one of the conditions of receiving this grant.

We would like to thank the Young Scot Action Fund for this kind award.

sweetpea
25-Jul-08, 10:28
That's great! A smoothie maker mmmm:)

padfoot
25-Jul-08, 19:59
Every little helps well done :)

rfr10
25-Jul-08, 20:09
Thanks both.

To be exact, we have-

6 DVD Players
1 Smoothie Maker
10 USB Flash Drives

and are currently waiting to purchase 2 new white boards.

If you saw two people struggling this morning with argos bags then you'll know why!

I am aware of the result from Caithness Youth Bank but cannot comment until any money has been awarded first.

COACHMAN
25-Jul-08, 22:48
Why Argos were local suppliers asked for a price i know of one outlet that would of done it at trade for the school and it would of been a lot cheaper that Argos

rfr10
25-Jul-08, 23:23
Why Argos were local suppliers asked for a price i know of one outlet that would of done it at trade for the school and it would of been a lot cheaper that Argos

We decded that we would apply for items from Caithness Youth Bank which VAT wouldn't be included on for schools but decided that the best and quickest place to purchase the rest would be argos with the YSAF money.

COACHMAN
25-Jul-08, 23:45
We decded that we would apply for items from Caithness Youth Bank which VAT wouldn't be included on for schools but decided that the best and quickest place to purchase the rest would be argos with the YSAF money.
Who are we?

rfr10
25-Jul-08, 23:48
The three pupils who are raising the money,